Climax preperation

As peter worked in the S.H.I.E.L.D. lab he was mixing chemicals and working hard at making the chemical concoction that uncle Ben made. Helping him as an assistant was Felicia. She would get whatever tool and chemical Peter needed. Luckily S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist were very orderly and labeled everything so that Felicia could find whatever it was Peter asked for. As Felicia handed peter the last thing peter needed he mixed it into the beaker before setting the beaker over a Bunsen burner. Honestly he didn't need to boil the mixture to make it work just the presence of the chemicals were good enough but if peter wanted the best outcome he had to boil it.

"That's it. Now we just need to leave it boiling for 30 minutes. Then it's ready." Peter said.

"Great. I just have a question. How are we going to find venom?" Felicia asked. Peter looked at her and sighed.

"I have an idea." Peter said in a not so good tone.

"I'm gonna hate the plan, aren't I?" Felicia asked.

"Most likely. Yes." Peter said.

"Well. Let's hear it." Felicia said.

"We lure Eddie into a trap...... Using the children as bait." Peter said. When Felicia heard this She flipped.

"Absolutely not! We will not use those innocent babies as bait!" Felicia said incredulous.

"Hey I don't like the plan either. But it's the only way. Eddie has a connection between him and the children. He's drawn to them. I don't exactly understand it and I have no way of figuring out how it works. I'm not saying we give them to him. Obviously we will have to set up some precautions but it's the only way we can draw him out and have him come to us." Peter said. Felicia now had her arms crossed. Peter waited to see if she would listen.

"Well. Go on. What kind of precautions?" Felicia asked.

"Honestly.... I don't know." Peter said. Rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well you better think of something. Those children may have superpowers but they're still babies. And I won't let you go through with this plan unless you can assure me they'll be safe." Felicia said. Peter then began to think of ways to protect them. Just then an idea hit him.

"I got it." Peter said.

"Ok. So how are you gonna assure the children's safety?" Felicia asked.

"Get everyone here first. By the time you get back, I'll get back from my errand. Then I'll explain and we can start setting everything up." Peter said. As passed by Felicia he kissed her cheek.

Meanwhile elsewhere

Eddie had been contacted by mr. Banks. The message was an address and a little note saying that mr. Banks believed that Eddie was ready for the next step. Following the address Eddie found himself at a abandoned warehouse on the west side docks of manhattan. Looking around Eddie didn't know what to expect but when a secret door opened close by him, he knew he was in the right place. Looking at the door a screen was on the wall in the hall behind the door. A single sentence was on the screen.

Welcome Eddie.

- mr. Banks.

Walking through the door closed by itself behind him. Going down the hall Eddie went down a set of stairs. The stairs led down into a giant room with a few lights on. The lights only illuminated a narrow path toward a desk with a single laptop on it. Walking to the desk Eddie heard sounds. He heard the scuffling Of feet, whimpers, and the rattling of chains. Not able to see where they came from Eddie just walked to the desk. Once there he looked at the laptop. On it was a form of sorts. It only had two things for Eddie to fill.