Victimized

As Peter continued his walk through Venoms mind he came to a intersection where tons of other hallways infected with each other. In the middle of the room was Eddie pinning down Flash Thompson. It made since that they were here too but it did catch peter by surprise. Looking down peter noticed that he was still in costume. So peter charged head long into the fight and tackled Eddie. This sent them tumbling. During the tumble peter put distance between him and Eddie.

"Of course! Your here too. How perfect!" Eddie growler angrily.

"What are you talking about? Your the one that brought us here!" Peter yelled.

"Why would I bring you here!?" Eddie yelled. Eddie then leapt at peter. Peter tried to move but found his legs were stuck in something on the floor. He looked down to see the floor had swallowed his feet. Peter then did the only thing he could do and braced for Eddie to hit him. Eddie was then on top of peter punching Him as hard as he could. Peter was blocking however. Flash slowly got up. Seeing Eddie punching Spider-Man he got angry.

"I have to help Spider-Man." He thought to himself.

"Spider-Man! Help! Help! Spider-Man!" Something whispered to flash. Flash looked around confused.

"Who's there!?" Eddie said. He then saw that he was no longer in the intersection but the end of a hall. Flash looked around.

"Help...." a voice called. Flash turned to the sound and began to walk towards the voice. "Help...." it called again.

"Someone there?" Flash asked as he walked.

Back at peter and Eddie. The pair were still in the same positions from before with Eddie hitting peter with everything he had. Peter kicked Eddie off him sending him crashing into some of the lockers in a hall. Peter turned to flash.

"Flash run!" Peter said but he was already gone. Eddie got back up as did peter. The pair then started to charge. But as they did they suddenly felt something pull them back.

All at once peter, Eddie and flash were shot back into the gym crashing to the ground. In the middle of the gym where they had been was the venom symbiote without a host just being a gelatinous blob of symbiote. It began to make its way to flash when peter sat up and saw it. Peter glared in rage at it. He got up and started for the symbiote. Readying a sort equipment peter had made just for the occasion. But Eddie acted quickly by shooting a web catching it then pulling it back to him where it returned Eddie to his monstrous form. Peter looked at venom and noticed Felicia behind him. Using his flash step he tried to make it to her and get her. He was moving as fast as he could. Venom noticed what he was doing and went for Felicia as well. While peter was faster then Venom, he had a greater distance to cover them Venom did. As peter almost reached her venom grabbed her leg. He then yanked Felicia to her. This woke her up and she found herself in venoms claws. As Eddie held Felicia by the throat choking her. She began to claw at his hand. But that did nothing. Eddie laughed.

"You are pitiful. In a few moments you be nothing more then one of my victims." Venom said as he squeezed her throat.

"No!" Peter yelled before using another flash step to try and tackle venom, but he was hit mid dash by a tentacle. Venom began to pound away on peter with tentacles he had made. Felicia however wasn't pay attention to peter or Venom. When Felicia had heard Venom call her a victim it caused Felicia to became stressed and her body began to tighten. She was now hearing voices.

"As the victim we need your cooperation...."

"What happened to her was terrible...."

"Need any help?"

"I'm feel sorry for her...." more and more voices joined in the chorus. Felicia struggled against the hand that held her but she wasn't trying to get out. She was trying to stop the voices.