Venom

Peter was sprinting through New York. There was just a report of a person dead in their own home. Cause of death.... a missing head. He had to get to the scene fast. Peter soon arrived as he landed against the side of the building. Crawling to the window he looked in and saw Yuri. Knocking on the window Yuri saw him. She went to the window and opened it. But she blocked his path.

"I'm sorry Spider-Man. This is serious I can't have you coming in." She said.

"It's the headhunter. I know. Please Yuri." Peter said.

"How-" Yuri began.

"He's the creature I've been tracking." Peter said. Yuri looked at him the groaned as she stepped aside and let him in. Peter immediately found the body. "Do we know who it is?" Peter asked.

"Yeah. His names Dan Lewis. He was a surgeon. Our guess is that he was having an anniversary because theirs food out on the table. From prints we've gathered that his girlfriend was with him but we can't find a second body." Yuri said. As peter sensed everything in the room from the vibrations. He immediately found something. Walked to the couch he found a clip board that Venom must have forgotten. Peter turned to Yuri.

"He must have posed as mailman. Perfect way to be invited into the place." Peter said.

"I can have forensics test it for prints." Yuri said.

"Don't bother. Their aren't any." Peter said. Yuri sighed then looked out at the scene.

"I can't believe he's back. I at least hoped that if he did come back I wasn't around for it." Yuri said. Just then the door opened and s forensics person came in.

"We got a match on the second set of prints. They belong to an Anne Weying." They said.

"Anne Weying?" Peter said. Yuri looked at peter.

"Friend of yours?" She asked.

"No. Not really. Only met her a few times for some information on a psychopath." Peter said.

"Do we know what happened with her?" Yuri asked the forensics.

"No." They replied.

"She's not dead. That's for sure." Peter said. Yuri looked at him. She turned to the forensics officer.

"Go see what else you can find." Yuri said. Once the officer was gone she turned back to peter. "What aren't you telling me." Yuri said. Peter looked at her. "You better tell me what you know or Else I'll do something you won't like." She said. Knowing Yuri she wasn't lying.

"The headhunters name is Eddie Brock. A former photographer for the Daily Bugle. His life went to hell when he was exposed as a fraud. He lost his job, his reputation, and his girlfriend." Peter said.

"Was Anne his girlfriend?" Yuri asked. Peter nodded.

"Eddie won't kill her. He maybe a psychopath, but I know him to well. Anne was the closest person to him, she's too important. No... he won't kill her. But that doesn't mean she's safe. Whatever he has planned for her it won't be good." Peter said.

"Where would he be?" Yuri asked. Peter shook his head.

"I don't know. I've been looking for Eddie for the past seven years from time to time. Couldn't ever find him." Peter said.

"You never caught him? Then what stopped him from killing before why start again now?" Yuri asked.

"Because I didn't catch him. But I did beat him. I took away something that he needed and buried it where no one would find it.... but someone did find it. Then it was released and Eddie found it again." Peter finished looking around. "I have to find him. Fast." Peter said before going out through the window.