Important info and a job

Just two weeks till Christmas and Felicia was a total wreck. She had no clue how well she'd done at the job interview. While waiting to see if they'd call her she's been lying around Pete's apartment. Having nothing to do shed maybe go up to the roof and practice her power on the environment by doing some very light stuff. She could at least cause minor disturbances now. So that was good. Now she didn't have to worry about causing a huge problem all the time. But it was a little annoying only being able to cause only minor problems it just meant that her control over this ability wasn't all too good. Then again for only having this power for a few months she wasn't half bad especially since peter can't help her with this power. Felicia was currently on Peters bed wearing underwear and one of Peters sweaters which went down to her waist. She was watching Netflix on her phone as there wasn't much else for her to do. Peter was at work for the moment so she didn't have anyone to keep her company. As Felicia was watching an episode of walking death (just in case of copyright issues) she got a phone call. Felicia answered it almost immediately hoping it was about the job.

"Ms. Felicia Hardy?" Someone in the other end asked.

"Yes this is her." Felicia replied.

"Hello I'm with Fisk industries. I am calling concerning your interview. We would like for you to come in to Fisk towers. There we will receive further information concerning your job." The woman said.

"Yes. Ok. I will come over immediately. Thank you. Goodbye." Felicia said. She squealed with joy as she just got a job. She quickly changed into something more suitable for work. Then as quick as she could she hailed a cab and went to Fisk tower.

As Felicia walked in she had a smile on her face as she quickly walked through the lobby. She walked up to the front desk.

"Hello. I'm Felicia hardy I was called her about a job I had an interview for a few days ago." Felicia said. The guy behind the desk found a little card for her and handed it over.

"Go over there. You'll find the others who are with you." The guy said pointing her over to some chairs were someone was sitting. There back was to Felicia but she recognized the hair.

"Maxine." Felicia said with a smile.

"Felicia?! What are you doing here?" Maxine asked surprised.

"I got the job!" Felicia said.

"What? But there was only two spots?" She said.

"Yeah. So we must have got them." Felicia said.

"That's strange because I also got one of them." Said a third person. Felicia turned and saw Blair not too far off.

"Wait. So three of us got the jobs? Either someone's terrible at math or there must be a mix up." Felicia said confused.

"No mix up. Put simply a third job opened up." Said a big broad man wearing an ID badge that said head of security. "Follow me you three." The guy said. They all quickly walked behind him. They entered an elevator and the guy hit two different floors. "You two got the first jobs." The guy said pointing at Maxine and Blair. He then pointed at Felicia. "You got the third one." He said. After a while the elevator stopped and opened. "This is your stop." He said gesturing to Maxine and Blair. "Go down the hall and you'll meet a man named Alex. He will show you to your work spaces." He said before they went out. Maxine turned to Felicia.

"Good luck." She said with a hopeful smile.

"I think I might need it." Felicia said. Then she and the head of security went to the next floor he had pressed. The button was actually at the top. Confused Felicia waited. When the elevator stopped the guy motioned for Felicia to follow him. as they walked the went past a room that was filled with ancient Japanese art and items. They soon came to a door with a desk right beside it. The desk was empty except for a desktop computer. The guy stopped at the door.