Authors note

Ok. So the reason for this Authors note is to discuss a few things about my plans for the future on this account. Nothing drastic really. The main thing. Simply making shorter stories. I found that while I was making this story I had tried to make it longer, but this lead to me wearing myself out with a update to the story every single day. It just really drained me and by the end I was taking weeks and months to finish this. So I am going to be making my stories shorter. So no other story I publish will ever go over 35 chapters. Even then I don't plan on making 35 chapter long stories every time. I'll most likely make them last around 25 chapters. That just seems like a good number to me. It's not long, but it's not short either. And I don't know how often I'm going to update stories. But my hope is at least once a week. Maybe several a week, but I'm not promising that because that might become draining on me like the updates everyday was.

As for the next Spider-Man story i have lined up. I already have the story and name for it.

The title: An unlucky spiders family

This book is going to focus more on peter and Felicia's relationship and obviously peters family. There will also be new characters and obviously new villains. Like I said before I was adapting the story for my original Spider-Man series to fit the new story with some changes so the main villain of the next book is going to be Doctor Otto Octavius, however his ultimate plan is far different from the original story and he will have help from a new side villain. Who he has a deal with.

That's all for now. See you all next time.