Last chapter

In the end Eddie and his new symbiote were taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. Custody and is to be transported to a secret S.H.I.E.L.D. Facility. while that was going on peter and the others decided to celebrate by planning a party at aunt mays newly refurbished home. The party ended up happening Several weeks after the teams clash with Wrath. The list of people included Peter, Felicia, Flash, Miles, Aunt May, Richard, Miles parents, and even Anne Weying and the octuplets. Anne has woken up from her coma days after the fight with wrath and had been released from the hospital, though she was stuck in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. At this party was pizza, salads, burgers, hot dogs, ice cream, pie, brownies, and cinnamon rolls. Yeah, a lot of food for a small group of people, but remember 4 of those people are superheroes with really high metabolisms. Flash was in the corner with Miles parents, aunt May, and Anne as he was describing the fight. Rio (Miles mom) seemed a bit worried as she listened to the fight but Jefferson (Miles dad) seemed positive that their son was strong enough.

"Come on Rio. Miles can handle himself. He's a smart boy not to mention he has the cities hero to help train him." Jefferson said.

"Said the person who called Spider-Man a menace not to long ago." Rio countered.

"She's got you there." May said. Everyone laughed while Jefferson chuckled.

"Touché. So Anne. Now that your a little better. You have any plans?" Jefferson asked.

"Well. No. I need to find a place to live. S.H.I.E.L.D. offered to make arrangements for me but I'd rather make my own arrangements. Luckily I've always been a organized and resourceful person. So I know what I need to do. I need to get back to work as soon as possible so I can support myself and my children. They might have come through some terrible circumstances but it is my responsibility to be their mother now. I'm definitely going to need someone to help. Not just with the children but with myself as well. I'm fairly new to my current circumstances and I'm still getting used to my limits." Anne said.

"Well if you need you can stay here. Not only do we have a open room for you and your children, but I also have my nurses license. Which means I can help out with your new circumstances." May said.

"No. I can't do that to you." Anne said.

"Yes you can. Don't worry about a single thing." May said to the younger women.

"Just accept the offer. Trust me after working with her for a long time I know that when she offers help she doesn't take no for an answer." Rio said. Anne looked at Rio then at May. She sighed.

"Alright then. I guess we'll be troubling you." Anne said.

At the same time Miles was playing video games with Richard. They were playing competitive games that had them competing against each other. They were laughing and acting like the teenagers they were. Peter and Felicia though. They were off to the side by themselves. Peter was sitting in a recliner chair with Felicia on his lap.

"That'll do spider." Felicia. Peter looked at her.

"Babe." Peter said. Felicia smiled while he looked at her. "You just quoted babe the movie. You said the 'that'll do pig' line, just switched pig with spider." Peter said.

"What! No I didn't." She said playing it off. "I quoted zombieland." Peter rolled his eyes.

"Same words. You might as well say you were quoting shrek's line 'that'll do donkey'." Peter said. Felicia laughed a bit. She then wrapped her arms around peter and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He said to her. They then kissed each other before joining the others in their conversations.