More spiders

When peter arrived he asked May if he could borrow her shower as he forgot to shower at his home. After she said yes he quickly showered in the up stairs bathroom. After he dried himself off and put his clothes back on he went down stairs to find mr. Jameson there with Richard.

"Hello mr. Jameson." Peter said.

"Peter. Nice to see you." He said.

"I guess may called you to help Richard too." Peter said. Mr. Jameson nodded.

"Well. Three heads are better then two." Me. Jameson said with a smile. Richard didn't seem to be all to happy. Peters guess is that he didn't want any help with his project.

"So. Richard What is your school project?" Peter asked.

"I'm testing the human strength levels to showcase how strong people actually are. I needed some people to perform the tests though. The tests will occur once a week." Richard said.

"Sorry. I can't be one of them." Peter said. Richard looked at peter confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I'm too busy right now to be able to come over on a weekly basis. Between working for dr. Connors and school my schedule is very sporadic. Which isn't very good." Peter said.

"Well then who do am I going to have perform my tests?" Richard asked.

"Well you have mr. Jameson here. You could also ask him to see if Jonah will do it. Then there's aunt May she's doing those yoga classes so I'm sure she's physically fit. You could also ask one of your friends parents." Peter said. As peter said this he thought he saw Richards mood get more disappointed. "While I cant be a test subject I can help you out. Just call if you ever need any help understanding and figuring out what you have to do. Now then let's get started with today since I have the time to help you." Peter said. These words seemed to slightly improve Richards mood.

"Ok." He said as the three of them began to get to work on Richards science fair project.

Time skip

When peter and mr. Jameson finished helping Richard with his school project. It was around noon so they both had to leave. Peter went to ESU for a class where he saw Ned.

"Hey Ned! How's it going?" Peter asked.

"Ahh its great!" Ned said with a big smile.

"You have your date with ms. Brant?" Peter asked. This got Ned's smile to grow bigger. Peter put up his hand for a Hugh five. Ned immediately responded with the high five peter was looking for. As class began the two talked quietly in the back to not disturb others. They took notes as they talked about many things from Neds date to peter asking Ned to help Richard with his project. When the class ended the duo went down to the local cafe where they continued to enjoy each other's company. As the pair talked Ned heard a voice that he recognized. He looked at the counter to see a young woman with short black hair. When the woman turned around she saw Ned and smiled. She walked over.

"Hey Ned." The woman said.

"Hi Betty." Ned said blushing. Peters eyes raised and looked at ms. Brant.

"So your Betty Brant." Peter said catching Betty's attention. Peter put out his hand. "Peter Parker. Long time friend of Ned. He's told me a lot of nice things about you." Peter said as she shook his hand.

"And he's told me nothing about you." She said apologetically. Peter put his hand to his heart in fake pain.

"Ned! I'm hurt." Peter said sounding wounded. Ned rolled his eyes.