Chapter 1

I'm Emma, but my nickname is Em.

I have long blonde hair, and blue eyes , I love to take pictures and have my picture taken, I do online school, I don't have any social media really at my own choice.

my best friend is Hannah, she's my neighbor and the closest to a sibling i've ever had (and my photographer), she usually makes my decisions for me, recently she convinced me to dye my hair blonde..

She has long brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

I live with my mom and dad in Calabasas, California. Yeah, where the "rich famous" people live. I couldn't name them but Hannah sure could.

Hannah has social media and is always on it showing me the latest trends, who's the hottest boy this week, and keeping me up on the "tea" , I don't understand much of it, so I don't care for it, we're best friends but polar opposites.

Hannah goes to public school, so while she's at school I do my schoolwork but it doesn't take me long to finish, so I do nothing till she gets home.

She comes to my house right after school and she starts her homework and I usually finish it for her, then we go for a walk, catch up on her social media, eat dinner , then she usually stays the night at my house, and it repeats, day after day.

I take Hannah to school and I pick her up, it's just more things for me to do. My house has so much extra space Hannah even has her own room at my house, she keeps most of her stuff here, she comes on vacation with us, our families spend Christmas and thanksgiving together, we're like one big family.

Hannah's parents are always at work so they don't mind her being over all the time, while my parents work from home.

Hannah's never had a real boyfriend and neither have I, she prefers to obsess over celebrities and party I don't go out enough to meet anyone, until I made a Youtube and met him. Ethan Dolan.