Chapter 62

Emma's pov
Were all happy, Ethan and I's one year is tomorrow, we have a trip to Hawaii planned, Hannah and Grayson are coming with, I'm pretty sure Graysons going to ask Hannah to be his girlfriend, I mean why wouldn't he?

I finally go back to my apartment and pack, but I vlog it, I sit on my bed and start recording, "hey guys, it's been a minute since I've done a real vlog, but I'm back, and. Im going to Hawaii!! By the time this is up, the news will be out. I'm going to Hawaii with my boyfriend, Ethan, that feels really good to say. But we're going to Hawaii to celebrate our one year, which I'm so excited about. And ! Hannah and Grayson are coming with and I'm gonna predict something, Graysons gonna ask out Hannah, and if he doesn't then I'll bleep that out but it's whatever. Let's start packing!"

I finish packing at around midnight and Hannah gets to my apartment at almost the same time, oh it's midnight! I'll text Ethan
~
happy one year babe! I love you, can't wait for many more.. Hawaii in a few hours!!!!!!

I'm so excited! I love you and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else❤️

See you soon ❤️
~
Holy shit i love him, I've honestly never felt this way with anyone else. But it is almost 1 am and we have a plane to catch at seven meaning we have to get up at four. Fun.

I wake up the next morning in my bed with Hannah right next to me, I check the time and it's 3:30, I don't even know why I woke up so early without my alarm.

I quietly go downstairs and get my camera, I talk quietly to it then go back upstairs.

I sneak up on my bed and then jump on Hannah, "wake up!! We're going to Hawaii!!" She rolled over and smiled, "I'm so fucking excited" she said then opened her eyes "are the twins awake?" She asked "i don't know, text Grayson"

Emma🔹
@emmachamberlain
IM GOING TO HAWAII RN WTF
@hannahmeloche🔹 So excited!!
@awkwardchambie they're both up so they're going togetherrrr!!!
@ethandolan🔹 really????
@graysondolan🔹 I'm jealous of you two
@grethmatea okay wth why are all four of them up rn?? Are they all going together??

Twitters my favorite place to be, I saw an account that figured out all four of us are going to Hawaii together.

The twins are picking up Hannah and I up at my apartment since it's on the way, so we eat in the mean time. Hannah makes avocado toast while I make coffee, we're a team.

The twins pick us up at 4:30, Graysons driving so Ethan and I get back, I take a selfie of my laying on Ethan, I don't post it because I can't yet, but it's a good memory.

I take out my camera and film and Ethan being weird then I turn the camera to Hannah and Grayson, they're holding hands and singing to the music, "they have so much energy right now, and we're just dead basically" I whisper to the camera and Ethan.

We get to the airport and tag our bags, get our tickets, get coffee, then wait till our boarding group is called.

I fall asleep on Ethan's shoulder and he rested his head on mine, we both fall asleep till Hannah and Grayson wake us up, we grab our carry ons and start to board.

Grayson and Ethan are standing in front of us, "emma" Hannah whispers "what?" I whisper back "don't freak out okay?" I nod "well, there was some people that were taking pictures of you and Ethan, they were fans, but that picture will most definitely be everywhere when we land" I take a second, I let it sink in, it's okay. I take a deep breath "that's okay, we're telling everyone anyways. It's okay."
"Okay, good, just checking in with my bestie" I laugh

When we get off the plane Hawaiian girls put leis around our necks and say aloha, I already love this place.

While we walk to our rental car, we got a Jeep Wrangler, Ethan holds my hand, "I love you, Emma." I kiss him "I love you too"