Chapter 66

Emma's pov
I have to admit Grayson is a gentleman, but I want Ethan. I didn't think this challenge was going to be so hard.

After hours and hours of filming and swimming and walking and eating and a whole bunch of other stuff, Gray finally decided that it was time for the "grand finale". Whatever that means.

We stop by the house and he grabs blankets, I grab one of Ethan's, "Emma, that's Ethan's"
"I know, but i miss him so much I just wanna smell him" he laughs and takes it from me "you can have this and Ethan all to yourself, at midnight."
"Ughhh fine. Let's go, babe" he takes my hand.

Gray and I walk hand in hand until he get to a spot on the beach, it's small and quiet. There's no one else here.

He lays down the blanket on the sand and sits down criss cross, I sit next to him.

"So emma"
"Grayson" I say looking at him "we shouldn't be talking about Ethan right now but what do you think your guys' future looks like?" I don't know what to say, I've never thought about it before, we've kinda always lived in the moment.

I wait before I speak, "I don't know. We've honestly never talked about it before."
"You should probably get on that." I chuckle "Grayson, we're still kids"
"Not really, Ethan probably wants to be settled down by 22"
"Okay, and?"
"He's 19, 20 this year."
"I know, I guess I could talk to him about it"
"Good. Now let's enjoy this moment as a 'couple'" he laughs "okay."

We spent the next few hours on the beach just talking and watching the sunset. I check the time and it's 1:37 am. "Gray, it's 1 am, we should probably go back to the house" he checks his phone "oh shit, you're right, they're probably wondering where we are"

Grayson picks up the blankets and we make our way back to the house, this time Grayson and I aren't holding hands, thankfully.

We walk into the house and see Hannah and Ethan laying on the couch watching a movie, when we open the door Hannah and Ethan almost instantly look back at us.

We walk to them and I sit next to Ethan, "where have you guys been? The video was over an hour ago?"
"We were just chilling, watching the sunset and talking and stuff I don't know." Grayson says, playing with Hannah's hair.

Ethan hugs me, "I missed having you all to myself." He whispers "I missed you too, I'm ready for bed, are you?" He nods and takes my hand pulling me up. "Use protection!" Gray yells as we walk, we laugh.
Ethan's pov
The whole time I was with Hannah I couldn't seem to get Emma off my mind, she's mine. I don't want Hannah and Grayson can't have Emma. Even though it was only for a video Emma's my girl, she's my baby, I need her.

I don't know, she was an hour late, I know she wouldn't do anything with Grayson, they both know better, I was worried.

Something could've happened to my babygirl and I wouldn't have been able to be there to help.

I can't sleep, it's 3 am and Emma's asleep on my chest, I'll see what's going on on Instagram.

Scrolling through I see my tags are crazy, I click on the picture that keeps popping up. It's Emma and Grayson holding hands. I told them to watch where they go like that and they walk on a main road, even messy Monday posted something.

I can always talk to her about it tomorrow, or I could leave it alone, they were just doing it for the video right? I'm paranoid aren't I.

I look back at the time, 3:45 am. I need sleep, I wish emma was awake, I just want to stare into her beautiful eyes.

I wake up the next morning and emma's not in bed, how did I not wake up when she got up? Where is she?

I hurry out of bed and check the bathroom, shes not in there.