Chapter 71

Emma's pov
I just dropped Hannah off at school and now i'm on my way to the Twins' house.

When i get there i type in the codes and walk inside.

it's so quiet and dark, the only light is the sunlight shining through the windows.

I figure Ethan would want water so i go to the kitchen, but as i'm walking I see Gray out back.

Me being the great friend i am i open the sliding door and walk out, he's sitting the the couch area.

He looks up at me, "Hey, Gray, what're you going?" he sighs "trying to figure out what to say the Hannah when she comes over later, i'm guessing she told you about that." i take a seat next to him.

"yeah , i did take her to school and all."
"haha, i don't fucking know what to say. 'i'm sorry for dumping you out of no where but i still love you will you take me back'? no, that'll never work, Em, i'm fucked"
"Grayson, don't stress, it's gonna be okay."
"how did you and ethan get back together?"

ah, how did we get back together. "well, at first i didn't want to , i only thought of the bad times, everything we've both done wrong to hurt each other . but then, i remembered everything good, and suddenly everything went away, i thought of nothing else besides the amount of love i have for him."
"okay, but what did you say?" I feel so bad for him.

"We both thought that it was good to tell the truth about everything, no matter how random it was, we just said whatever we've never told each other. but gray , i want you to be honest with her. i wasn't truly honest with ethan and i regretted it ever since, but the next morning in Jersey i told him every little thing."
"wow. so definitely honesty" i nod, he starts keeping track on his fingers

"i tell her how much i love her, think of the good times, let her talk, talk about random honesty, and what else ?"
"anything you feel is right at the time."
"okay, thanks em, let me know when you leave to pick her up so i can prepare."
"will do." i walk back inside

i go to the kitchen and grab two water bottles then quietly make my way to Ethan's room.

i open the door and he sleeping so cutely, if that's a word, i take off my shoes and put my keys on the table then sit on the bed.

I shake him a little so he softly opens his eyes, when he sees its me he smiles and let's out a little "yayy" i can't help but chuckle.

"i brought you water"
"thanks em," he says and sits up "what time is it?" he asks, he's so tired, but when he first wakes up he's the cutest.

i check my phone, "7:30" his eyes get wide "i'm going to bed"
"oh me too, but it's so cold in here" we stare at each other for a good 5 seconds before he gives in, "my hoodies are the closet, the comfy big ones are in the front"
" you have to love me"
"it's an honor" he says while i literally jump off the bed and to the closet.

I grab a simple black thrasher hoodie and go back to the bed, "i'll set an alarm for 10:30, soul cycle starts at 11:30"
"okay, that's fine, come cuddle me now" i give in.

he lays back down and wraps me in his arms, my favorite place to be.
Hannah's pov
We just pulled into the driveway, "Han, are you okay?"
"yeah, just trying the ignore the fact that my heart is literally beating out of my fucking chest right now"
"it'll be okay , i promise." i take a deep breathe and we walk to the door.

I don't know why i'm so nervous, just yesterday i walked right in without a care in the world. i'll be okay.

We walk in.

I'll just play it off cool, you know, i'll give him a hug, i'll say hi, i will not cry. i will not spent the night. But i HOPE THE GET BACK TOGETHER.