Chapter 27

Emmas pov
We got our snacks and some drinks, took some pictures for instagram and posted them, we drove home then sat in the basement room and watched a whole bunch of sad movies, in a way, it made me happy, a lot of them were about relationships, which made me think of Ethan, I also saw how happy they were together, which made me think of Ethan, I ended up thinking about him so much that I texted him
~
"Hey E, i was watching a movie, these couples kinda made me think of you, lol."
"Glad you thought of me, what're you doing tomorrow?"
"Well tomorrow morning Hannah and I are taking Ellie to the airport then probably just hanging out, how about you?"
"Me and Gray have to film"
"That's always fun"
"That's debatable"
"True, anyways, I have to wake up in like 3 hours so I should go, facetime tomorrow?"
"Sounds great, goodnight"
"Goodnighttt"
~
I turn off my phone and set and alarm, I get out of bed, go in the bathroom, wash my face, and brush my teeth then go back to bed, Ellie's asleep but Hannah's not, so I get back in bed, we talk for a little bit, but we ended up not sleeping.
"Oh my gosh Emma"
"What?"
"It's 4:50, we didn't sleep." I just look at her, then we start laughing and Wake up Ellie, we get Ellies stuff around and get ready to leave, I go upstairs and make coffee and then they come upstairs, I hand them they're coffee, grab my keys, and we leave. We were driving and saw an open coffee shop and wanted more coffee so we stopped there, we went through the drive through and left. We drove listening to music and vlogging, when we got to the airport we were super sad, we walked Ellie to her gate, we all hugged goodbye and of course cried. Hannah and I walked to the car, we drove home and fell asleep, Hannah slipped the whole week of school but she still went and picked up all her extra work, she would've gone today but we never ended up sleeping, I've surprisingly been doing all my school, that's the thing about online school, you never have an excuse not to do it, it works offline and if you're sick you still have to do it because it's just on a computer. When I wake up again Hannah's already up, she's in the shower. I get on my phone and it's 10:30, I have hundreds of texts in the group chat with the 'sister squad' Ethan and James are arguing about what to film next, Grayson got mad that Ethan said "shut up and fuck Grayson." James responded back with "why don't you shut up and fuck Emma" woah. And they're all waiting for me to text back, I get around to it.
~
Me what the hell is going on
Grayson FINALLY
Ethan Where in the world have you been?
Me Hannah and I took Ellie to the airport this morning at 5 and I fell asleep when I got home. Someone explain why everyone's mad
Grayson JAMES IS SO STUBBORN
James IM NOT THE STUBBORN ONE ITS ETHAN
Ethan I am not.
James RIGHT THERE IS STUBBORNNESS
Ethan Whatever.
Me it's too early for this. What video are we doing?
/they all send a text at the same time\
Ethan VEGAS BABY
James VEGAS ROADTRIP!!
Grayson WERE GOING TO VEGAS!!!
Me When?
Ethan in a month
James August 16th
Grayson you have to come
Me I'm so down for that, let's do it
Ethan YES
James Yayyy
Grayson Sweetttt
~
I guess I'm going to Vegas.
///
I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while, schools really taking a lot of my time. But I'm back!!