Chapter 11

Emma's pov
Hannah and I were so pumped for this party, when it was lame.

We got there and nobody was there, we decided to just meet the people who were sponsoring it and running the whole thing, then we left.

We got back to our room and showered, took off our makeup and changed into pajamas, then fell right asleep, then of course, we got woken up by Ellie, this is the first time we're meeting, she knocked and Hannah woke right up, she's a really light sleeper, I was half awake, then I heard

"SMELLIE ELIEEEE OMGGGGG" awh Ellie
"HANNAHHHHH, wait where's Emma?"
Then it got quiet, and I thought I was just dreaming Ellie and I fell right back asleep.
Hannah's pov
ELLIES HERE. we were loud then we decided to prank Emma, we turned on her camera and said hi,

"Hey fellow Emma Chamberlain fans, it's Hannah and Ellieee, we're finally together.. But, Emma's asleep so, prank timee. So what we're going to do it jump on her and she'll be awaken by Ellie."

We set up the camera so you can see both beds and Emma,oh yeah, we didn't know both of our rooms came with two beds.

anyways, Ellie and I did 3,2,1, then we jumped, Ellie also was recording with her camera in her hand, Emma's eyes shot open then,
"ELLIEEEEEEEEEE"

a few minutes later Emma got out of bed
"Ellie, Hannah, I literally heard Ellie knock then I heard smellie ellie, then silence. I fell right back to sleep, I deadass thought it was a dream. Wait, why was it quiet?"
"we recorded it duh, and a plan."
"NOOOOO, Ill still add it"

We all laughed for awhile, then decided it was time for bed , we all slept in the same bed even though we had 4.. But all 3 of us took snapchats first.

I captioned it, "3 girdies, 4 beds, but all sleeping in the same one" Ellie's was "my babiess❤️" Emma's was "#pranked😎" butttttt CreatorCon is tomorrow, Emma is going to be on stage so I'm glad I have Ellie to stand with while Emma's you know, up there.
////
short chapter but the next few are CreatorCon. there's tea, they're long chapters, and EXCITING!!!!