Chapter 4

As I was watching that video of the twins on Tuesday, it kind of got me in the mood to start watching Youtube, so everyday after I dropped Hannah off at school, I went to my living room, did my homework and watched more youtube, about a week past, then I remember Hannah saying at some point those twins post on Tuesdays at 12:00 PST.

so on Tuesday, I didn't have school so i went for a long walk, then at 12 I turned on Youtube and the Dolan twins posted the video of them at the store, apparently they were seeing who could get the ingredients faster, it was actually really funny, it got me to want to watch more and more.

Wednesday
my parents had to extend they're business trip for a whole other week, so for another week while Hannah was at school I was all by myself.

After I dropped Hannah off I decided to get on my phone and check and see where to get a camera like the Youtubers had and what I needed.

I went to BestBuy and bought a ring light, a Canon G7X, a microphone, and tripod for my car, a tall one, and a little one.

Once I got home I was going through youtube and trying to find something to film, then I decided on something, and that's where I had the idea to start Youtube.

I got Hannah and told her all about what I wanted to do with Youtube.
"Hey Hannah, how was school?"
she sighed, " boring as everrr, what'd you do today?"
"Um, actually I got the idea to start a Youtube channel.." she was shocked then she screamed, she was happy ?

"Oh my gosh yay!!! that's so great, when's the first video coming out?"
"that's the thing, I needed you for my first video."
"Okay, what's the plan?"
"So I was thinking I could start the video in my car, like right now, I brought all my stuff, and I thought we could introduce ourselves and I read that starting off in a collab then it would start off my channel and become solo"
"That sounds amazing!"

I set up the camera on my dashboard and we introduced ourselves.
"Hey everybody, I'm Emma Chamberlain and i'm kinda new to Youtube, so welcome to my first video! I'm here with my best friend Hannah Meloche."
"Hey!! I'm happy to be here" she waves and smiles
"So basically Hannah has no idea what we're doing yet, but nows the time. We both go to different schools, I'm online schooled and Hannah goes to a public school, and we're going to do a week in the life of public school and online school, hope you enjoy!"

We waited to continue the video until Monday, but in the meantime I filmed some videos by myself, so I have enough content to post maybe twice a week for now. After hours of filming a bunch of different videos I decided it was finally time to start editing them, I decided to post "DRIVE WITH ME" pretty basic, but i'm a beginner.

I woke up the next morning with hundreds of views on my new video, and thousands of comments.
"post more!!"
"what are your posting days????"
"Love this!"
"your perfect!"

I wonder if Hannah saw this. But the next thing I know she's running down the stairs and yelling "EMMA YOUR FAMOUS OH MY GOSH!" Was I really ? She pulled out her phone and showed me twitters trending page and I was #1 on trending..

"Emma, do you know what this means ?" I gave her a blank stare
"Emma. Everyone loves you now, everyone knows you, you have to make at least an instagram account"
"nope not happening, but you have to go to school, let's go." She rolled her eyes and went to the car
~~~
when we got to the school, Hannah was late so I walked in with her, a group of girls saw me and ran toward me
"Oh my gosh" one of them said
"Your Emma Chamberlain! Can we please get a picture?" I was shocked for a second, but agreed
"Yeah, of course" After we took the picture I turn around and Hannah's not in the office anymore, she must've gone to class
///
ooo is Hannah jealous of Emma? or was she just in a rush?