chapter 2

It's Tuesday morning and I'm making some coffee for Hannah and I, when my mom walks in, she looked liked she was stressed and in a rush. "Hey mom, what's up?"
"Em, your father and I have to go on a very important business trip to Boston, and we won't be back till Sunday evening, will you be okay here by yourself? If not the Meloches won't mind if you stay over there."
"I'll be fine here, Hannah and I can just hang,"
"Okay, don't forget to do your school work and chores, I'll see you on Sunday, Love you bunches."
"Love you too." She gave me a kiss on the cheek then left, I guess my dad was already in the car, I never even saw him.

I made my way back to my room where Hannah was getting ready, she was wearing one of my plaid short dresses since I never need to dress up. "Hey Em, how does this look? The truth please," she was staring at herself in the mirror and didn't even look at me
"Truthfully, it looks really good, and it makes you butt look big if that's what you want,"
"Does it really? Finally, I just might borrow this more often." We both laughed.

I handed her her coffee, I can tell she doesn't like the way I make it but she drinks it anyways, I like iced coffee, while she likes it really hot, not sure why.

While I wait for Hannah to finish getting ready, I throw on some leggings and a big sweatshirt that had "UCLA" printed on the front, it was my dads old one, I put on some air force ones with white nike socks, then put my hair in a quick braid, brushed my teeth then called for Hannah so I could take her to school.

"Hannah!!" I called from the bathroom
"Just a minute i'm almost ready" I walk into her room to wait for her, she was still putting on makeup
"Just some finishing touches, aaannnnddd, i'm done, let's go."
"Finally." She just rolled her eyes and laughed.

I grabbed my keys from the hook and lock the doors, as we're driving out of the neighborhood Hannah yells "OMG THATS KIM KARDASHIAN!!" I've heard the name before but I've never seen her
"Emma pull over I wanna say hi!" I pulled over then I took a picture of them together, I thought it would be polite so I took one with her too.

I don't have anywhere to post it but I saw Hannah already posting it on everything.

We finally make it to Hannah's school where I drop her off, we said our goodbyes then I remembered on Tuesdays I don't have school so I decided to go to the grocery store for some snacks.

I was walking in and I saw these two boys who looked like twins, who also looked like they were filming a video of themselves. They definitely were because then they started a timer and then ran around, I was super confused.
/////
sorry this chapter was boring lol..