Chapter 19

Emma pov
It's Monday and 6:00 AM, Ellie and Hannah woke me up bye jumping on the bed, they've been up since 5:30 and I don't know how.

But we're leaving in an hour and somehow the rooms a mess, we clean it up a bit and had to repack our bags just in case, I went back into my room and it wasn't that messy since I cleaned it before Ethan came over.

I go into my bathroom and go to brush my teeth, I look in the mirror and I look SO bad, my hairs a mess then I remember I'm wearing Ethan's sweatshirt, I get a big grin on my face, then I brush my teeth and put my hair back up.

I snap a mirror selfie with a peace sign and caption it "Good morning:)" and posted it. I walk over to the bed and scroll through Instagram and look at some of my tags, most of them were of the snap I took, so I started liking a bunch of them, I love my fans.

I came across one, the caption was "I see you Emma, wearing Ethan's hoodie and all" literally how did they know. It turns out Ethan posted a snap yesterday before we hung out, and they saw some of our snaps where we tried to makes them suspicious and I guess now they know.

I don't think Ethan would want whatever we are going out completely public, I don't mind though.

i go back into Hannah and Ellies room, I grabbed everything from mine and brought it to their room, I'm wearing the same thing as earlier, Ethan's hoodie, sweatpants, checkered vans, my hairs in a bun and I have my glasses on since I'm driving. I sit in a chair and text Ethan
~
emmo
Hey, wyd?
efan
On our way back home, Grayson's driving, thank god, hbu ?
emmo
Packing up some last minute things, I have to drive the whole way back home, SO FUN!!
efan
haha good luck, drive carefully.
emmo
I'll try, it's way to early.
efan
I agree, I'm definitely going to sleep this car ride and when I get home.
emmo
Okayy, sleep tight. Byee.
efan
buh bye
~
I stood up
"Hey you guys ready to go?"
They both said yes, we picked up out bags and walked out the door, went into the elevator, down to the lobby, gave them our keys, some fans saw us and we took a few pictures, went to the car, put our bags in, then got in the car.

I started the car and turned on some music, then drove home.

We all went to my house because it had more space, it's Monday and Ellie's leaving on Friday so we have the whole week together, Ellie does online like I do so we can just do work together while Hannah has to go to school still, we decided to help Hannah film her first video tomorrow after school.

when we got back to my house we all brought our stuff down to the basement in the third master, my parents have the biggest one, then mine, and he basement is for guests.

I haven't brought up the idea to Hannah and Ellie about making a studio, it's not that important.

I really wanted to talk to Ethan but he said he was going to sleep when he got home and I didn't want to wake him.

It's around 9:30 AM now and we all decided to do our laundry, my parents weren't home and I don't even know where they are, so I figured I'd call my mom.
~
"Hey mom"
"Hi sweetie"
"Hannah, Ellie, and I just got home"
"Thats great honey, I missed you."
"I missed you too, where are you and dad?"
"Some last minute meeting in downtown, we're going to be here till maybe a little before dinner."
"Okay. I have to go, I love you bye."
"Bye honey."
~
I'm really upset my parents aren't home, I haven't seen them in forever, I really want to tell my mom all about Ethan but something tells me I'll never get the chance too.

I walk back into the room and Hannah and Ellie are asleep on the bed, there's a king size bed that we're all supposed to share but I don't want to wake them up so I turn off the light and walk upstairs into the kitchen and make a snack. My phone starts buzzing, it's a text from Grayson..