chapter 3

I was in the cake decorating isle, icing is one of my addictions, it's the best.

I see one of those twins from a few minutes ago running into this isle and its like he didn't even see me, he ran right into me.
"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry i'm jus-" he didn't finish his sentence, he just stared at me.
"oh , it's totally ok, i don't understand what's going on but okay"
"i'm just filming a video with my brother, Grayson, kinda on a timer, i gotta go, see you around" he grabbed icing tubes, decorations, and candles. Maybe it's Grayson's birthday? But they looked like twins ?

After I saw those boys at the store for some reason I couldn't wait to tell Hannah. I got home and put away the food then took a nap.

I fell asleep for quite some time and woke up and really needed to leave to go pick up Hannah.

As I pulled up to her school I remember those guys, when Hannah got into the car she seemed eager to leave.
"Come on Em, lets goooo, the twins posted at 12:00 today" So I start driving
"That reminds me, I went to the store today and I saw these twins filming, it looked like they were doing a challenge or something"
"Holy crap Em, what if it was the Dolan Twins!"
"The Dolan who?" I'm so confused
"I'll show you when we get home!"

The traffic was so bad it took us forever to get to my house, when we got there though Hannah ran to the living room and turned on Youtube on the TV, she pulled up the video she was so eager to watch and the people in the video, were indeed, the boys I saw at the store.
///
short chapter sorry bout it