Chapter 64

Hannah's pov
We've been in Hawaii for almost a week now and I really don't want to leave, I don't think us four will ever have a vacation this fun again.

Grayson and I've slept in the same room and bed since he asked me out, I don't know why but I feel like I potentially already love Grayson. I'll ask emma what I should do.

I wait for her to leave her room, I don't wanna walk in on anything..

She comes out and I run up to her, "Hey, Emma, can I talk to you out on the porch please?"
"Of course" we walk out to the porch and sit on the chairs.

"Is everything okay?" She asks "yeah, I guess but I need your help with something"
"Did something happen with Grayson?"
"No, no, of course not, everything's fine with him."
"Then what is it?"
"I love Grayson, Emma. And I want to tell him but is it too soon?"
"Hannah, you love everyone"
"But I'm in love with Grayson, I've never felt this way before."
"You're what?" I hear someone say, but it's not Emma, it's Grayson. Shit.

He's standing in the door way, "Grayson, you weren't-" he cuts me off "No, Hannah, I love you too. I've been wanting to tell you all day, I even asked Ethan what I should do." I get up and kiss him passionately. "Okay, while you guys do that, I'm gonna start getting ready for the dinner reservation we all have at 7, be ready, it should be enough time for you two to do whatever." Emma says and walks inside, Gray and I laugh and go to our room.

Emma's pov
"I'm glad Hannah's with Grayson" I say to Ethan "yeah me too"
"Like I've been rooting for it ever since CreatorCon"
"Damn, that's a long time"
"I know, Hannah has been obsessing over you guys since like 8th grade"
"Oh so you were a fan this whole time? I should've know" He asks and laughs "no! I actually thought you guys were kind of annoying" he puts his hand on his heart "ouch"
"The first time I met you you ran into me at the grocery store, I thought you were psycho"

He looks around to think, "oh my god, that's right, I completely forgot about that."
"Dummy" he stands up and walks out "Ethan!" I call out, I hear him giggle and run "come back!" I yell and run after him "you hate me!"
"No I don't!" He runs outside "I'm not following you all around Hawaii!" I yell and run after him "you will of you love me!"

After 10 minutes of chasing Ethan around he finally stopped, "I love you, but if you ever make me run that again, I'm breaking up with you" he laughs and I hug him.

We make our way to our room and cuddle, I don't feel like getting up to get ready yet, it's only 5.

At 6:30 we decide we should probably get up, I go to the closet room while Ethan stays in our room.

I look around and settle on red jeans, a black shirt, and white vans, something casual. I throw my hair into a bun and put on a little mascara.

I walk back into our room to grab sunglasses, Ethan's wearing red shorts, a black shirt, and white shoes. I stop in my tracks and look at him, he starts laughing.

"You realize one of us is changing right" he chuckles "and it's not me" I retort "Babe, I think it's cute, let's get going so we can take pictures" he says "babe, you sound like a girl" I laugh "not even mad about it" he says and walks out, I follow.

In the living room Hannah and Grayson are waiting at the bar on stools, "finally you guys-" Grayson says but Hannah cuts him off "You're twinning!!!" She yells, I look at Ethan "unintentionally, let's go" I say and we laugh.

We driving around till we find a good spot for pictures, first we take pictures in front of this fence because Hannah and Grayson liked the horse.

We next went up a mountain and Ethan and I took twinning pictures, we have to edit them and post, but for now we're on our way to dinner.