Chapter 67

Emma's pov
All alone in this bathroom crying, Ethan's gone. He left me. Again. Why?

I curl up in a ball with my face now resting on the cold tile floors, a pile of tears now. I close my eyes when the door busts open, I don't even flinch or move. Truth is I can't feel anything, I don't open my eyes.

I suddenly get pick up and sat in I'm guessing Ethan's lap. I cling onto him and gently open my eyes, "you didn't leave me." I softly say.

He grips me tighter  "i am never , ever , leaving you, don't let anyone put that thought in your head. you are the person I love, fans have a different type of love in my heart. God , the love I have for you Emma Chamberlain is different than any other, you are my person. You are the person I am going to marry, the person to have my kids, the person I have a family , a house, lots of animals, and a beautiful life with. I want to spend every fucking second with you, no one in this whole goddamn world is going to change that. No matter what all the haters are saying, you belong in this world, you belong in my arms , I will keep you safe , forever."

His words leave me speechless, I place my head on his chest, "so you do want to have kids and a life with me?" I ask "of course , Emma. Our kids are going to be so perfect, I cant wait. I know it'll be years before we even start planning, I mean it is your body so technically we can have kids whenever you're ready..."

He rambles on for a while, some times I add in with a "That sounds perfect" because everything he was saying truly was perfect. I'm only 18 but he'll be 20 this year. The age gap is just so hard.

I must've fallen asleep in his arms because I wake up in bed wrapped around Ethan, I look up at him, he's not asleep. "Hey there, how are you feeling?" he asks
"Not great. But better"
"That's good to hear, tomorrows our last day, it's the Fourth of July, we're gonna have fun, okay?" I nod.

I forgot it was the Fourth of July tomorrow, but it's our last day, I'm relieved but also not. "E, what time is it?" He checks his phone "only 6:30, why?"
"Can we go do something, the four of us, like go take pictures or something?"
"Yeah, of course, I can go tell them if you wanna get ready"
"I'll go, I need to talk to Hannah, I'll be right back." I say and almost run out the door.

I find Hannah out on the back porch with Grayson, "gray, Han, we're going somewhere to have a photo shoot, Grayson, go inside and get ready i need to talk to Hannah" he walks inside without asking any questions, but Hannah on the other side.

I sit down next to her, "Jesus Christ , Em, are you okay? We were all watching a movie together a few hours ago next thing I know Ethan's yelling at us and telling us to not go to your room no matter what, did something happen? Did he hurt you ?" She looks genuinely concerned.

I sigh, "god no, he would never. But I'm better now, just these comments I'm getting lately, they're so mean and I don't fucking know what i did to deserve them."
"Em, you did nothing wrong, I'm getting them too. Just remember, they're just mad because two perfect girls took their two perfect boys, they want what we have and what they can't." I'm holding in my tears this time, I promise.

"Thanks, Han, that's what I needed to hear, thank you so much for being my best friend ever."
"I'm always here" we hug , so sweet.

We go inside and get ready to head out, we decided to go to drive around till we saw a place we thought would be cool, we also brought like 5 different outfits each.

HannahMeloche