Chapter 8

Emma's pov
I'm making an instagram account right now, and somehow the name @_emmachamberlain isn't taken.

I use it, and now I just wait till my next video, I'm still editing my announcement video for CreatorCon and I decided why don't I just edit myself into my video like a pop in and show I made an instagram.

Wednesday
I'm uploading my video right now, I'm kinda nervous, I don't even know who i'm next to, and they said I won't know till I'm there, just for fun. It's up now.

Just 3 minutes after I uploaded it, I started getting thousands of followers, I couldn't believe it.

Ethan's pov
I see Emma just uploaded, it was an announcement video, what could she be announcing?

I finally finish the video and it turns out, SHE'LL BE AT CREATORCON
I accidentally yell loudly, "YES" Gray comes in 10 second after, "E, what happened?"
"Emma's gonna be at creatorcon anddd she made an instagram, should I follow it?"
"Sure bro, do whatever. You woke me up from a nap." He groggily walked out of my room, and I'm guessing back to bed.

Holy crap she's going to be there. I was so sidetracked, I never even followed her.

A few weeks have passed and CreatorCon was this week

Emma's pov
CreatorCon is this week, wow. I'm finally meeting fans. Hannah and I are going shopping today to get outfits, she hasn't been over that much recently, she's been spending time at home, which is nice, having her whole house all to herself, since her parents are always working.

My phone starts ringing
"Hey, Em, I'm ready whenever you are"
"I'm ready now, ill be there in like 25 seconds"
"okay byeeee"
"bye bye" I hang up, put my shoes on and grabbed my keys.

When I got to Hannah's she was already outside, we were going to the Melrose mall.
"Hey Han, ready?"
"Yeah, lets goooo" I turned on my camera since i'm vlogging just a few days this week, oh and did I mention, I started a vlog channel, and then i'm vlogging when I'm at the convention for my main channel, I'm so excited.

On our way to the mall we stop and get coffee, then we jam to some music the whole rest of the way, just singing and sometimes talking to the camera.

Once we get there we go to Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, we decided to go into gucci just for fun and we ended up getting gucci belts, so not proud of that, and some others , and about 2 hours later we finished.

when we were there, there was so many fans, like SO many, i'm still seeing little stars from all the flashes.

I filmed us a little at the mall and some of the fans are actually in it if they caught us while we were filming, then I turned off my camera till we got home to do a little haul, then we turned off the camera, watched a movie and went to bed, and Hannah stayed over for the first time in like a week, which is a long time for her.