Chapter 14

Ethan's pov
The show was over, when emma said she was in a relationship, I was shocked, then she said she was kidding then I just felt relieved, I wanted to meet her. I saw her walking off the stage,

"Hey Gray, I'm gonna go talk to Emma, I'll catch up with you."
"Okay bro, go do your thing."

I go up and tap on her shoulder, she turns around and smiles, she probably thought I was someone else.
"Hey, Emma, I heard that you watched our videos and then started your own channel because of them, I thought that was really cool."
Why was I being so awkward...?

"Yeah you guys are so funny, I literally never stop laughing when I watch your videos."
"That goes for you too, I watch your videos and your really funny."
"Aw thanks."
"Anytime. Anyways, I also thought it was funny when you joked about having a boyfriend, you definitely got everyone pretty good."
"I tried, was it that believable?"
"Oh definitely, you already should know that video will be everywhere."
"I sure know it"
"I just wanted to say-" she cut me off

"wait- give me your phone real fast."
"okay?" I handed her my phone and she handed me hers, for all i know she could've just taken my phone and ran. but she didn't.

" Add your number. and a name" Holy shit.
I added my name in as "E😎" and I handed it back, then she gave me mine, "Emma😎"
"Looks like we have the same idea.."
"Looks that way."
"Alright, well, I guess I have to go back, Hannah and Ellie don't know where I am, I'll see you later?"
"Definitely, I've gotta find Grayson."

This is the best day of my life, and it gets better because now I have her number and two more days of this.

I started to walk and to find Gray but then my phone starts blowing up with people tagging me in photos, I check to see what's up and someone was recording Emma and I.

Now it's everywhere, what did I expect though, it's a whole convention filled with fans.