Chapter 57

Ethan's pov
Saturday 1:30
Emma posted a new picture, she's in Boston with Sam and Colby. I guess I was wrong, she stepped out of her comfort zone I guess.

I just don't understand, it took almost 6 months for emma to meet my mom and she's already traveling with Sam and Colby. Should I still even go to Boston?

Saturday 5:30 pm
Emma just posted a new Instagram picture and it's so pretty, I think I'll text her
~
Hey.. that picture you posted today is very pretty, I like your new hair, it's looks cool. How's Boston?

Thanks E, it means a lot. But Boston's fun, I ran into Sam and Colby while they were at the airport, it just so happens that we were all going to the same place so we decided to film a video together, hows Jersey and the family?

That's funny, I saw your post with them and I was like uhh would she travel across the country with them? I was confused.. but the family's good, same old. How's Grant?

He's too cute, want me to send a picture?

YES PLEASE

Aw, I miss him

Aw, I miss him

Yeah, he misses you. I gtg, I'm editing

Okay
~
Just another reason to go to Boston. I'll start getting ready to go.

I pack my whole bag this time, who knows how long I'll be there. I should probably call her mom
~
Hey Pam, it's Ethan.

Ethan! Hi! How are you?

I'm okay, I've been better obviously. How are you? How's the company? Her favorite topic.

Thanks for asking! It's amazing, why are you calling?

Well, I've been missing emma a lot. I can't seem to get her off my mind. I was wondering if I could come over tomorrow and set up a thing for emma. I really want her back and I need her to know I care.

Oh my gosh. That's asking a lot, but she really loves you and I can tell you love her. Of course you can, I'll help.

Okay, thank you so much, I'll be there tomorrow morning. Could you get her out of the house from 10 to 12? Please.

Of course, what're you going to do?

Well, just set up something simple in her room. Like rose petals leading up her stairs to her room then something in there, I'll ask her for a second chance and if she says yes I'll take her out to dinner or lunch.

That sounds romantic. I'll record it. I can't wait.

How can I repay you?

Keep emma happy.
~
I'm so glad her mom said she'll help, my flights at 5 am tomorrow, I should get to emmas at around 8, I'll get flowers and set up.

Emma's pov
Saturday 9:30 pm
As I'm editing my mom starts knocking on my door and walks in "hello?" I ask "hey, emma. Wanna go do something tomorrow morning?" She offers "um, not really." I'm truly not in the mood "well, I want you to come to work with me tomorrow morning. You're 18 and I think it's time you know how the company works."
"Fine, if I go with you tomorrow I'm not waking up before 8."
"That's fine, I'll wake you up at 9, go to bed now, you've got a long day tomorrow. And it'll be a fun video idea, you should film it." She says and walks out.

I really don't wanna go, but I love my mom so I guess I will. If I didn't take this day to myself then I definitely would've said no. I'm just confused on why she wants me to film it
Sunday morning
9 am . Emma's pov
I do not want to be up right now, I want to sleep. Ethan would usually be the person I would text or call right now to complain to. I guess I still could
~
Hey, I've got to go to work with my mom, wish me luck. You're probably asleep though... sorry.
~
He didn't text back.This is going to be a long day.
Ethan's pov
Emma texted me as I was picking up flowers, I couldn't text her back because I'm usually asleep at this time. Her mom texted me and said the house was empty and I could come over anytime, the doors were unlocked and they wouldn't be home till 12:30.
Emma's pov
My parents' company building was huge, it was right in the middle of the city surrounded by a bunch of other sky scrapers.

My mom takes me to her office and it's huge, I really don't see why everything my parents buy is so big and extra.

I've been here for an hour and I'm already so bored, my moms been in a meeting so I don't know why she wanted me to come. I've been filming myself doing really stupid things around her office with the things around it, I'm literally acting like a kid.

I got so bored I started walking around, all the people who work for my parents know who I am. It's not that hard to tell, I look exactly like them and I've got a big camera in my hand.

There's really nothing cool around the building, I'm beyond bored. I walk back to my moms office and she's finally back. "Mom, when can we leave?" I ask in a whining voice, now I really sound like a kid. "I just closed a really big deal, I've gotta take this call then we can go, you can go to the car now." She says and throws the keys to me, I've never been more happy in my life.

Ethan's pov
Emma's mom just called me and said that they're leaving now. Which is perfect. I've got rose petals from the front door all the way up to her bedroom door. And inside her room I'll be standing there with roses in my hand, Grant on the bed because he moves to much in my hands, and when she walks in I have this long speech prepared asking her for a second chance, her mom had emma film her whole day so it won't be awkward when Pam films emma walking up to her room. It's going to be so perfect.

Emma's pov
We pull into the driveway and I just want to take a nap. "Emma, can I see your camera?" My mom asks, that's odd, but I hand it to her anyways. She turns it on and starts filming me, "what do you want me to say?" I ask while she's filming me walking up to the front door "I don't know, talk about wanting to take a nap then I'll just filming you going there." I don't question it.

I open the front door and I see a trail of rose petals, I look back at my mom confused and she starts smiling. Who could've done this? Ethan's in Jersey. Colby's in Boston too. Did Colby do this? No. We've decided we're just friends. I mouth "who" to my mom and she just shrugs with a huge smile on her face. Me on the other hand, I have a big smile but I'm blushing like crazy. I'm so confused.

I follow the petals all the way up to my bedroom door. I look back at my mom again and she still looks the same, with a big smile. I open the door and I see Ethan. So many emotions fill up inside me, but the biggest one is happiness.

"Ethan what- you- wh-" I can't even get the words out. I walk up to him, he's got a bouquet of roses, he hands them to me. "They're so pretty." He smiles. "What are you doing here?" I ask "Emma. I've know you for over a year now and I still remember the first time I saw you. I thought your videos were so funny, I thought you were so funny, but I also thought you were so pretty. I didn't want to stop watching you once I started, I knew I had to meet you. And it just so happens that we were put together on that stage at CreatorCon, if it weren't for that, I never would've had the courage to talk to you. Emma. I'm so in love with you, and I knew I was going to love you at first sight. Can I please fix my wrongs and have a second chance?"

He says these words and I'm speechless. But I don't know what to say, I have tears running down my face and I can see in his eyes that they're watering up, I put the roses on the bed and pull him into a tight hug. I've missed it more than anything. "Ethan, of course you can have a second chance." I say and he holds me tighter.
~
You're welcome :) I'll see you soon❤️