Chapter 13

Emmas pov
It's still the first day, I think my first interview went really well, I only have one left, so i'm ready for it.

We've opened our line again and met so many more fans, then it was time for the next interview, where I go up and answer fans questions, so Hannah and Ellie were in the two seats again, this time they were holding hands and I captioned it, "mom and dad"

then Ellie took a video of me and flipped the camera to Hannah and her "crying" captioned it "proud parents".

Then, I saw him. Ethan Dolan, him and Grayson were walking up on stage, what a coincidence.

Then we started out, they announced our names and we just smiled and waved, then they said, "Okay, now it's time for you guys to ask question."

Everyone cheered then raised their hands. We didn't pick who got picked, but we didnt really care. The first question
"Emma, how is it like always being with your bestfriend?"
"Oh, well, it's beyond amazing, I really like always having her by my side and she's always supporting me so yeah it's great."
"Grayson, Ethan, Emma, when are you guys going to collab?"

Gray answers first "Well, I've never really thought about it." Ethan and I just look at eachother, someone had to say something. so I do, "Yeah I've never thought about it, i've never done one so."

"Yeah, like they said." Then another one
"So what're you're guys' relationship status?"
grayson "Ha, completely single."
ethan"uhhh, kidding, i'm single."
emma "I'm actually in a very serious relationship, yeah, his name is ummm, well he doesn't have one because i'm kidding, he doesn't exist."

I see Hannah and Ellie recording and seeing them laughing so hard, and everyone else is as well.

the next questions were just basic. Then the interview was over, and it was time to finish up the day, there was only like an hour left till it was over. I was walking off the stage about to go meet up with Hannah and Ellie then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and it's Ethan.
///
NEXT CHAPTER THEY MEET