Chapter 63

Hannah's pov
Being here with Grayson in Hawaii is truly the best thing for us, for even all of us, it's brought us closer together, when Grayson asked me to be his girlfriend, I started crying so hard, even just thinking about it makes me tear up.

- here's a flashback

"Hey, Hannah, Ethan and Emma are having dinner on the beach tonight to celebrate their one year alone together.. would you wanna go and have dinner on a different side of the beach?" Gray asks "yeah! Of course! When?"
"Um, here soon, I think emma's getting ready now"
"Okay, I'll meet you out here soon"

I go to Emma and Ethan's room, I mean technically there's four rooms just in case, I have my own room, Grayson has his own room, and there's two rooms on the other side of the house, but Ethan and Emma share one of the rooms, so the "spare" is where we put our bags and somewhat a closet, since no one is going to need it.

I mean, if Ethan and Emma break up, again, which I highly doubt they will, Ethan would probably stay in the room and Emma wouldn't go in the storage or spare room she'd most likely sleep with me.

When I go in the room it's just Emma, she sitting at her vanity doing her makeup, "Emmaaaaaaaa"
"Hannahhhh" she says and looks at me "guess what"
"What"
"Grayson asked me on a date" I say casually and she jumps up "and you obviously said yes, what're you wearing? Actually.. what should I wear?"
"Well I'm wearing a black shirt, a black skirt, and a white windbreaker with probably white sneakers , and you are wearing your yellow plaid skirt and a black crop top" i say and we go to the closet room

"Okay, I got my clothes, what shoes?" Emma asks, I look around and hand her her platform dr. Martens "What would I do without you?"
"Die" I say and we laugh

I go to the living room and meet up with Grayson, he's wearing a white t-shirt and grey shorts, "you ready?" He asks I nod and he takes my hand.

We were holding hands and walking to the beach when gray stops, "you okay" I ask "yes, but there's a coconut truck. I have to drink out of it and we need a picture" he says seriously, I try and hold in my laugh but i can't, "you're goofy, lets do it" he smiles widely

We walk up and he gets his coconut and asks a random person to take a picture of us, I cup my hand under his chin, I can't help but smile.

We walk up to a little table and two chairs, almost immediately after sitting down a waiter comes and gives us water and we order. Gray and I make small talk until our food comes.

Once we're done eating we just talk, about anything and everything, "so, Hannah, Emma always talks about you and she brought up you used to be a fan?" Grayson says and I feel my face getting red, I forgot that could be awkward, he smiles, "Hannah, it doesn't bother me" he laughs

He's so perfect. "Anyways, I did want to ask you something."
"What is it?" I ask "So, it's no secret now that we like each other, I was wondering if you wanted to make it official?"
"What are you asking?" I know exactly what he's asking "Hannah, will you be my girlfriend?" I cuff my hands around my cheeks and kiss him, "is that a yes?" He asks, "yes" I answer and we kiss more.

We get back to the house a few hours later and are greeted almost instantly by Emma and Ethan, we tell them everything and we celebrate with smoothies.

While we're sitting on the couch I ask gray when he wanted to tell people, "the sooner the better."

HannahMeloche