Chapter 34 - All For You.

This chapter has a mature parallel in the separate book I have created for mature scenes. Feel free to read both versions!

Chapter 34 - All For You.

— Tris

"Happy five years, Beatrice," he sits down next to me in the bed, running his hand over my loose hair.

I smile, "Thank you for bringing me back to you."

"It was my pleasure." He leans over me, trapping me between his arms. His lips meet mine and all I feel is hunger.

I'm safe with him.
I always know that I am, and I always will be.

In the heat of the moment, we separate. His weight lifts off me and I feel empty as a deep ache, a desire grows low in my stomach.

I want more.

"I have a question."

"Tobias..." I whine, my fingers of one hand on his lips, the other under his shirt, moving it upwards.

"I just have to know, before signing the big scary papers tomorrow to be tied to you forever and ever..."

I chuckle
I can't believe tomorrow I will be his wife.

"Beatrice Prior, I wish I had a third of the strength that you do. How did you do it? Stay strong all the years? When you were sixteen you wanted to give up, why did you keep fighting?" His voice is husky, and it turns me on. I can tell he is serious in his question though.

I am his, and he is mine.

"Tobias," my eyes meet his. He is propped up on his one elbow facing me. I move my fingertips from his lips to the side of his cheek.

"I did it all for you. I tried knowing that if I lived I would be with you, that if I had given up, I would never get to a point where I was here, in your arms, loving you."

There's silence for a moment and I notice his eyes grow moist.

"Say it again," he says, barely whispering.

"All for you."

His whole life he has felt like no one cared about him.
My whole life I have fought to be with him.
Now, we are together, and nothing is in the way.

I press my lips to his, surprised by my own strength and desire.

Years ago I was petrified of this moment.
Hell, just a few months ago I would wake up in shock he was still alongside me.

Anxiety gets filled by passion, and I feel as if I am beaming.

"I want you," I pull away from the kiss for mere seconds.

I know now that he would never hurt me.
I had forgotten it for a long time, way too long.

"Are you sure?" He separates us for slightly longer than last time, his eyes searching mine for doubt.

I kiss him harder, stronger.

My sixth fear was the least of my worries.
I had bigger problems in my life before now, bigger fears.

This fear, it is invisible.
It no longer has a need to exist.

Each time we touch we grow stronger.

Each time we kiss we grow closer together.

Each time we collide we become more inseparable.