Chapter 51 - Perfectly Healthy

— Third Person

Amar and George has found themselves at their house the next week talking about the first time he and Four met, and specifically gaining the nickname Four.

"How many fears do you have anyways?" Amar after after a following statement, still laughing about whatever he said before.

"Six," Tobias answers before she can and Amar practically dies of laughter again.

Tris denies the fact that she still might even have seven fears.
That number has to of gone up since her leaving to the Bureau, before the whole kidnapping and torture of training to be sent to New York and then the building that became her fate.

"The two people to transfer from Abnegation to Dauntless just so happen to be the two people with the lowest amount of damn fears on the planet," he's practically crying of laughter as he shakes his head. George, Tobias and Tris laugh at his reaction.

"Four and Six, lord help that kid," he motions to Tris's swollen abdomen, his laughter slowly calming.

The next few weeks he desperately tries to get the nickname of 'Six' to catch on for Tris, but it just doesn't happen.

People have known her for too long.
And, she firmly stands by the idea that her husband is a number but she is not.

That following week became monumental for nicknames however, because Amar created a new one.

"One." He points to her abdomen.

And yet, to her strong denial, her baby was not referred to as 'the baby' or 'he or she' but as 'One'.

-

Tris sighs looking at herself in the mirror as she remembers that day with Amar practically naming her child. Her twenty five week bump clearly swollen in front of her and she rubs some lotion on it while dressing after her shower.

It felt like just yesterday that they found out about the baby, and just hours ago shared that news with their family and friends.

The reality of it was that she was nearing her third trimester, and she continually found herself in disbelief that her child was okay from all the trauma of the attack.

In that mass of time that felt like hours, her and her husband spent a solid week arguing. As her memories grew about training on the metal staffs that the attackers contained in the attack, she wanted to share the knowledge and train people.

Tobias, being protective of not only her but if his child in her womb, strongly disagreed with the idea. However, he was forced to oblige per the actions of his wife's stubbornness.

The week before she began training Zeke and Christina, for they were both not only friends but also initiation instructors, she had to organize her first visiting week as head ambassador.

Tobias would find her working into the early hours of the morning, her growing bump making it uncomfortable to lay down and sleep, planning the week. He thought that maybe once the week was over and she told her story at story time that concluding Friday, this year the story being about her experience of initiation and the brutality changes, that she maybe would calm down and begin to sleep.

However, he was wrong.

Under the excuse that she didn't like training while the training room was being used by the public, she insisted on meeting Zeke or Christina each individually twice a week each at two thirty in the morning. She taught them all she knew: stance, holding the staff, and simple maneuvers that she somehow managed to pull out of her mind without knowing how she knew them.