Lies, Lies And More Lies

A/N;

Heeeeeyyyyyyy guuuuyyyysssss!

Ugh! That sounded really annoying.

Wassup yo? (sound better? No?)

If you're reading this;

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU JUST WON ONE MILLION NAIRA!!!

That's a lie. I'm kidding. This isn't a lottery page or whatever.

What's wrong with me? I think I need to lay down or stand on my head or something like that.

Forgive my yapping, I'm just so excited about this book.

I got the idea for this book after watching "The Wedding Party 2".(It's a Nigerian movie.) and I decided to put it down and here we are.

I hope y'all stick with this. It would mean so much.

A'ight then.

Here's a description of LLAML.

Thanks for reading and enjoy.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES

She would do anything to hide the truth from her family and friends.

He would do anything to hide the truth from his family and friends.

They sign a contract to protect each others lies and hide it beneath an engagement ring.

Problem solved or so they think.

***********************************

After getting a call from her childhood best friends to meet for a reunion at the wedding of one of the four friends, eight years after their secondary school graduation, Tiara Digiola goes to a bar to drown her sorrows after learning how successful her friends have become.

She's not been able to accomplish anything in the last eight years, certainly not like her friends who had well established businesses, amazing careers and were engaged or dating successful men.

Drunk out of her mind, she stumbles into an equally drunk young business mogul, Derrek Dune who has the same dilemma she does, Derrek proposes they pretend to be engaged for six months to solve both of their current problems but what Tiara doesn't see is the real reason behind Derrek's proposal.

Unknown to Tiara, Derrek is keeping a big secret from her but turns out Tiara has a secret of her own.

Their lies get caught up in other lies and soon enough they finds themselves swimming in a sea of uncontrolled lies.

What happens when the truth comes out?