Chapter 9: Kacchan and UA Entrance Exams

Izuku P.O.V.

Me, Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru were waiting in the airport near Hosu for Bakugo. The next day would be the UA Entrance Exams, so I had brought some small dumbbells to work out my arms while we were waiting.

While we were waiting, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Izuku! Behind you!", someone who sounds very young called out to me.

I turned around and searched for the source of the voice, and I found Chisai running to me while waving. I also noticed his parents and Momo following behind him, all smiling. Chisai ran to me and jumped into a hug.

"Chisai! What are you doing here?", I asked with confusion.

"Me and my family are waiting for my uncle.", he answered as he started playing with my hair.

By now, Momo and her parents have caught up.

"Hello again, Izuku.", Momo's mom said.

"Hi"

"Izuku! I've heard you grown quite famous!", shouts Momo's dad.

I see people around staring, and remember that I had gotten famous ever since that incident with the car.

"Hi Mr Yaoyorozu!", I greeted. Then I looked at Momo. I hadn't been able to meet her in person for the last 2 months due to my training, and we had only communicated with texts.

"Hey Momo.", I said with a little awkwardness.

"H-Hi Izuku.", she answered. Was her face getting red? I wonder if she's sick again.

Meanwhile, Kacchan's parents watched all of this with their jaws dropped. They had found out I was famous when they were in America and had seen my clip playing on the news, but they didn't seem to mind it. Their only problem was that I couldn't go out in public without somebody noticing me, so they warned me to stay humble and not let it get to my head. Anyways, they seemed shocked at the presence of the Yaoyorozu family. Then I realized I hadn't introduced them, but there was no need.

"I am Ukataka Yaoyorozu", Momo's dad says while extending a hand to Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Mayuri. Aunt Mitsuki accepted the hand with her jaw still dropped.

"And I am Kireina Yaoyorozu", Momo's mom said.

After Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Mayuri introduced themselves, they took me to a corner of the waiting room.

"You didn't tell us you were on speaking terms with the Yaoyorozu family!", Aunt Mitsuki whispered.

"Oh. I guess it must have slipped my mind", I apologized.

They shook their heads as we walked back to the Yaoyorozu's.

"So I guess you must be Izuku's parents?", Ukataka asked, trying to make conversation.

"Oh, no... we are only taking care of him while his mother is in the hospital.", Aunt Mitsuki answered.

"Oh!", exclaimed Kireina. "Excuse me for prying, but why is his mother in the hospital?"

Aunt Mitsuki and Uncle Mayuri both looked at me, so I sigh. I tell the Yaoyorozu family about what happened 7 years ago, leaving out the part about All Might and All for One.

Kireina and Ukataka seemed saddened by this. They told me that they were sorry for me, but I said it's ok. It wasn't traumatic for me.

Later, the adults talked amongst themselves while I talked with Chisai and Momo. Chisai kept on asking me about the details of me saving Momo. I was about to answer one of his questions when I noticed that the doors have opened and the flight from America had arrived. I stop ped talking and looked to the doors with anticipation, ignoring Chisai and Momo's curious looks.