Chapter 18: All For One

Third Person P.O.V.

Izuku teleported to the beach, and searched for All Might, finding him in Skeletal Form near the shore, staring at the sunset.

"All Might! What is it?", Izuku called out as he got close to All Might.

"Ah, young Midoriya, you're here. I have something very important to discuss with you.", All Might said as he turned to see Izuku running to him.

"What is it? And why did you have to make me come all the way here?", Izuku asked him with mounting curiosity.

"It's about the villains. I had to tell you in person, because it's... alot to take in. I've already talked to your mother, and she approved of me telling you the truth.", All Might answered solemnly.

"My mom? How is she involved in this?", Izuku asked with his curiosity now reaching the breaking point.

"It's... It's about your father. And who he is.", All Might answered.

Izuku was speechless. He had been told by his mother that his dad had been a normal businessman that got killed in an accident, and now All Might had to speak to him personally to talk to him about him. His curiosity was now skyrocketing.

"If you want, I can cut straight to the facts, or you can choose to hear the details.", All Might said to Izuku.

"The facts, please.", Izuku said after a little thought.

"Ok... your dad is All for One.", All Might said bluntly.

"W-What?", Izuku said with surprise. This was one of the things that he had been suspecting the least.

"Your dad is All for One.", All Might repeated.

"No, I heard you, but could you elaborate?", Izuku said weakly.

"I knew you would want the details. Here's what happened. Apparently, All for One had a family that nobody, myself included, knew about. I only found out when I met your mother in Tokyo with young Bakugo's parents. She had explained everything to me, and said she had wanted to tell you personally, but couldn't bring herself to do it.", All Might began.

"As soon as I found out, I came back here as fast as I could to inform you of this. Here's the details. All for One isn't always been evil, and is actually charming when he isn't busy disrupting our society. His charm attracted your mother, who didn't know that he was a villain, and they married and had a child 3 years after meeting. All for One decided that the two of you would be in danger because of him, and fabricated a story with your mother that would serve to keep you safe. You were told that your father was a businessman, who had died in a tragic accident? It isn't true. Your father is still alive, and there is reason to believe he is looking for you right now, and has been ever since you made your name known with the incident with the car.", All Might continued.

"I know this is alot to handle, and if you need time, I will gladly give it to you. I have no idea what your feeling, and how you feel about your father is all up to you.", All Might said to Izuku.

Izuku knew he should feel something about this news. He had been lied to his entire life, but he didn't feel any negative emotions.

"S-So... you're saying my dad is still alive?", Izuku asked.

"I guess you could look at it that way.", All Might answered.

"And he's the worst villain. The number one villain.", Izuku continued.

"Yes."

"Well, this doesn't change anything. He's dead to me for what he's done. He basically disowned me, and I can't forgive him for all the pain he's caused in the past. I'll still try to save villains from themselves, but he's beyond saving. Thanks for telling me, All Might.", Izuku said with a heroic smile.

"No problem, young Midoriya. But there's one thing I need from you. I'm legally obligated to report your lineage to All For One, but I'm willing to... pretend I never heard of this before. If you decide that you want to keep it secret from the police.", All Might said with an understanding smile.

Izuku thought for a second, then answered. "Only the police would know, right? I don't want this to come out to the public yet.", he answered.

"Of course, young Midoriya. Thank you for your understanding. Now, I want to talk to you about something that's less urgent, but I want to give you a heads up. The school wants to put the students in dorms, all of them, and I wanted to ask you if your mother and young Bakugo's parents would be willing to let the two of you into the dorms.", All Might said.

"Of course!", Izuku said without hesitation. "They'd have no problem with it!"

"Good. Now, about young Yaoyorozu. Did you tell her everything?", All Might asked.

"Yeah. Sorry about that, but I think we can trust her. She won't tell anyone.", Izuku answered.

"Good... now I want you to tell one other person that you think you can trust completely.", All Might said.

"W-What?!?!", Izuku shouted in surprise. "Wasn't this supposed to be a secret?"

"Yes. But all the previous One for All holders shared the secret with One person that they trusted with their life. And I think it's time that you do the same. Is there anyone in mind for you?", All Might answered.

"W-Well... I guess Kacchan is the most trustworthy person I have.", Izuku said with some thought.

"Perfect. Try to tell him as early as you can. And, we will be coming around to ask about the dorms after school tomorrow at around 4:00 p.m. Me and Aizawa will be the ones asking the parents for Class 1-A, so please be prepared.", All Might said.

"Ok, I understand.", Izuku answered.

"Oh yeah. Since when were you and young Yaoroyozu dating?", All Might asked with a smirk.

"W-What? We're not dating!", Izuku said as he started to blush.

"If your not, then you should hurry up and start dating! Even the teachers ship the two of you.", All Might said with a booming laugh.

"I-Is that even allowed?!?!", Izuku shouted as his face for redder than a tomato.

All Might only laughed at this, then started coughing up blood.

"Ugh. Well anyways, good luck with your love life. I have somewhere to go now.", All Might said, then walked away, leaving Izuku stunned.

"I'm not in love with her... am I? We're only friends, right? That's probably how she feels too. She's a great friend, and I don't want to risk that by asking her out, then getting rejected. But even the teachers? What is going on here?", Izuku said to himself when he heard a voice behind him.

"Teenage love. What can you do about those hormones, eh?", an old man shorter than recovery girl said. He had a yellow and white hero costume on.

"Young man, do you happen to know one Izuku Midoriya? I was told he comes here alot, and I wanted to meet him about something.", the old man continued.

"Oh yeah, by the way, my name's Gran Torino. Nice to meet you.", the old man said, extending a hand in greetings.