Chapter 41: Eight Precepts of Death

Third Person P.O.V.

"So, here's the rundown.", Tsukauchi said. "The Eight Precepts of Death are a villain group of yakuza's, and they haven't really been anything to worry to much about until recently. We have acquired one of the drugs that they have been selling on the black market, and it's definitely something to worry about."

"What is it?", Momo asked. "I'm guessing it's something quirk related?"

"Yes.", Tsukauchi answered. "It's a drug that when injected into a person's bloodstream, will effectively... erase the victims quirk."

Immediately, everybody looked to Aizawa, who simply shrugged. "It's different from my quirk.", he said. "It's not permanent, but it does last for at least 24 hours. My quirk only works when I look directly at my target. If this drug is based off of somebodies quirk, we have to be careful. Whoever it is must be insanely powerful."

"But why us?", Bakugo interjected. "I mean, I'm fine with doing this, but wouldn't it make more sense for the top pro heroes to take care of such a dangerous enemy? I'm sensing that something else is at play here."

Aizawa grinned at the sharp mind of his student. "Indeed, there is more to it.", he answered. "This is most likely going to be more of an underground mission, so it will be away from the public eye. The Hero Association has deemed it irrational to bring in all of our current top heroes for something that won't boost public morale, so we have decided to bring in the heroes that work more in the shadows than the others."

"Who? Who? This is so exciting!", Uraraka exclaimed. "I wonder, will Izuku be joining us?"

"No.", answered a voice from the dorm doors. "He's too busy being famous."

They all turned in shock and found a small gathering of heroes. "Wait... there's the Big Three! But who're the rest of these people?", Uraraka asked. "I've never seen them before!"

"That is precisely the reason why they were picked.", Aizawa answered. "But don't worry, they're just as capable, if not more capable, than any of the other pro heroes we have out in the field."

"Allow me to introduce us.", a man with neat blue hair, a white suit and glasses interjected. "I am Nighteye, the pro hero. It seems that you already know the Big Three, so I'll move on to the other heroes. We have Fatgum-"

A massive man wearing a white hero suit waved cheerfully at them.

"And we also have Miss Super, along with Powerman."

A woman in a red and white skintight bodysuit waved, and a man the size of All Might just humphed (BTW these are OC characters, but they probably won't be relevant after the Overhaul stuff ends. Also, Ryukyo was injured in the Kamino Ward incident, so she won't be a part of this arc).

"We'll be the people you'll be working with for this mission, so let's get along well!", Fatgum exclaimed. "It's an honour to work with you!"

"I'll also be joining you.", Aizawa said. "Now, enough with the introductions. We leave for the mission on a few hours, so we need a quick debriefing. Let's get to work!"
.
.
.
"So this Overhaul asshole has been experimenting on his own daughter?!?!", Bakugo shouted angrily. "When I get my hands on him, I'm gonna fuck him up so bad he'll wish he never-"

"You are welcome to engage in combat with Overhaul if you do manage to get to him, but it isn't advised. We don't know what his quirk is, but from what we know it's extremely dangerous. Just one touch from him will kill you.", Nighteye said. "It will probably be better for you if you make sure you have a high probability of success if you fight. Here, we have a picture of him for you guys."