Chapter 32: Final Exams

Third Person P.O.V.

"What is the square root of the (insert  some advanced math shit)? Izuku!", Ectoplasm shouted from the front of the class.

"Yes sir! It is... 69420!", he answered with confidence, then sat back down after an approving nod from Ectoplasm.

'School has been going on pretty normally for the past week since the internships... except for the fans.', Izuku thought to himself as he looked out the window and daydreamed.

Ever since the battle with Stain, Izuku and the rest of the four had been mobbed with fans wherever they went. They were now just as famous as most pro heroes, excluding the Top 5, and they were certainly feeling the repercussions of being that famous. Izuku now couldn't even enter a restaurant without getting whispers and looks of admiration, and walking on the streets was basically suicide. Due to this, he had grown accustomed to wearing a hood and a mask that would normally be used to block out dust whenever he went around in public. Luckily, he didn't have to leave the campus that mich due to him living on the dorms, but even then he couldn't avoid squealing fangirls and awestruck fanboys. It was pretty much the same thing for Momo, Todoroki and Iida too, but on a lower level.

"Ok, everybody. I think Aizawa is supposed to tell you something.", Ectoplasm said 10 minutes before the class ended. As if on cue, Aizawa walked in with his signature sleeping bag still on, and stood at the front of the class.

"Thank you, Ectoplasm.", Aizawa said, inclining his head slightly to his fellow teacher. "Now, I know you've all been through alot, but that doesn't mean regular school activities won't continue as scheduled. The final exams are in a week."

The entire class shouted and gasped in surprise at this revelation.

"Dammit! I've been so focused on the Sports Festival and then the internships right after, I forgot we had final exams!", Kaminari groaned.

"Me too! I don't know if one week will be enough to get prepared for these exams!", Mina added.

"Quiet down.", Aizawa said amid all the groans. "I have to explain how the Final Exams work."

The class immediately shut up, eager to learn how they would be conducting the final exams.

"For the next week, there will be no school as to allow all of you to study properly. As for the actual exam, there will be 2 parts, similar to the entrance exams.", Aizawa began. "First, you will be doing a written exam. The written exam will be a culmination of everything you learned that does not relate to hero work, which means things like Math and English."

At this, Kirishima, Kaminari and Mina all groaned, but immediately shut up after seeing Aizawa's death glare.

"Then there will be a practical exam. I'm not allowed to disclose how it works, but I can say that it's going to test your aptitude as heroes in a real life situation.", Aizawa said with a sadistic grin. "Now there's something else that's just as important that we will be doing after the exams."

The entire class looked at each other warily and eagerly, and sat forward in their seats.

"It is... the summer training camp.", Aizawa announced with boredom."After the final exams, we will be going for a one week training camp in a special place. But, if you fail either of the final exams, you will not be allowed to come with us to the summer camps."

The class had cheered with happiness at the prospect of a summer camp, but the mood slightly died when they found out they had to pass the exams to go on the training camp.

Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina and Sato all looked at each other with worry. The 4 of them had failed the midterm written exams, so they were obviously worried about failing the finals.

"No!!! What do I do?", Kaminari shouted in despair after Aizawa and Ectoplasm left the classroom. "I don't want to miss the summer camp!"

"I'm in the same boat as you!", Mina also shouted in despair.

"Me too!", Kirishima and Sato both added.

The entire class other than Bakugo and Todoroki looked at each other with worry, but suddenly Momo got an idea.

"I can help you all study!", she exclaimed with excitement.

All four of the students stared at Momo with tear filled eyes, and at the same time shouted "Yaomomo! Please help us!"

Momo laughed, and nodded. "Of course I'll help you! We can study in the study hall in the dorms!"

All four of them perked up, and almost cried with happiness.

"Yaomomo! You're the best!"

Just then, Jiro and Hagakure also approached Momo, and asked for help too. Soon enough, more than half the class was set to study with Momo, everyone except for Bakugo, Iida, Tokoyami, Shoji, Todoroki and Izuku.

"I'm going to study on my own.", Bakugo and Todoroki both announced.

"Same here.", Tokoyami, Iida and Shoji added.

The entire class turned to Izuku, curious about what he was going to be doing.

"Ummm, I don't know.", he said. "Could I join you guys?"

Momo nodded with enthusiasm, and the rest of the class grinned.

"Perfect!", Kirishima shouted with happiness. "We have the two smartest students in the class studying with us! There's no way we can fail it if we work hard!"
.
.
.
The next week flew by for the class, with Momo and Izuku helping their classmates with their studying. By the end of the week, the class had improved greatly, and there was virtually no chance of anybody failing the written exams.

On the day of the exams, everybody was buzzing with excitement.

"I have a good feeling about this test!", Kaminari shouted with confidence.

The rest of the class all shouted the same thing, and they were all filled with confidence.

(I'll just skip the rest of the final exams, because I can. And, it goes just like the actual story, except everyone passes both tests. Because fuck Monoma)

A/N

So I'm back! Sorry for that pretty long break, school got really busy, and I'll try not to let it happen again! The break turned out to be shorter than I thought though. Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest, but I really didn't know what to do with the final exams and wanted to get to the summer camp.

I finally got the Izuku x Nejire fanfic started, and I think the first chapter should drop sometime this next week. I personally think it's going to be pretty good, so please check that out when it comes out if you want more romance than fighting! And I'm also taking requests for ideas for other fanfics. Maybe a Villain Deku, or another ship? Comment what you would like to happen, and I'll pick the one I personally like the most.

The fourth wall lives to get obliterated another day...