Chapter 63: Blessing of God

3rd Person P.O.V

While the class got acquainted with Kuroki, Izuku slipped away and got to a nearby training field to test his new powers.

"Hmmm... Kuroki did say that OFA isn't even close as strong as my new quirk, but wouldn't that mean that I would become a god-like being?", Izuku murmured to himself as he stretched his body. "Well, it is called Blessing of God..."

He channeled OFA through his body first, trying to see if there were any changes to the quirk. He was immediately met with a shock.

"What the... I can use 100% with ease now!", Izuku exclaimed with excitement. "After training for so long, I could only manage to get to 65%, but... I jumped all the way to full power! But is that all?"

Izuku paused his thoughts and tried to notice any changes in his body. 

As he was concentrating, his eyes suddenly snapped open and began glowing like miniature suns as he was lifted into the air. He felt power coursing within his body and even leaking into the outside air, building up until he felt like his head would pop from the stress.

Just as suddenly as it came, the power disappeared, dropping a shaking Izuku on his butt as he gasped for air. But when he finally calmed down from the weird event, he somehow instinctively knew how to use his power!

He hopped back to his feet and took a deep breath. He then let out a loud shout. He felt the same power as earlier, and he immediately put all his willpower into restraining it from leaking as it had earlier. As the rampaging power started to get under his control, he repeatedly clenched and unclenched his fist to gauge just what had changed. 

"Physically, everything is fine... Thank god I didn't grow an extra arm or something..."

He pointed his fist at a nearby rock and visualized lifting it in the air and throwing it to the side.

Immediately, the rock began levitating then smashed into a tree, completely demolishing it and 15 others before it stopped.

"Damn, this telekinesis is a lot stronger than it was in the past... it's going to take some time to get used to that..."

He continued to play around with his new powers throughout the day and night before finally taking a break.

"So my new quirks are telekinesis, gravity, energy absorption/release, kinetic absorption/release... these things all have something to do with physics... I should investigate this more later on."

Apart from the new quirks, he also found that his physique, which had already been near the peak of human ability, was now on a whole other level. He could run for hours without breaking a sweat and felt nearly no fatigue despite training for hours without a break. He felt that his mind was also different in a way that he couldn't quite place. If he had to compare his past self to now, it would be akin to as if he had been wearing super thick goggles while wearing 100 layers of clothing, and now had taken it all. He was now more perceptive, felt less restrained, and overall more in control of himself.

"This amazing... as I am right now, I don't think there is anybody in the world that can beat me in a fight... this new quirk really is amazing. But I feel like something is missing..."

As he was contemplating what exactly it was that he was missing, he noticed a weird movement from the trees in the corner of his eye.

"Who's there?", he shouted as he whipped around and got into a battle position. Normally, he would be able to instantly notice anybody who tried to sneak up on him, but whoever this was had gotten very close without him noticing. That meant they must've been purposefully concealing themselves, which could mean that they were enemies.