Chapter 27: Sports Festival Finale

Third Person P.O.V.

"A-And the winner is... Izuku Midoriya!", Midnight announced.

Izuku's shirt had been burned off, revealing his toned body, and more than a few girls blushed at the sight of his muscles.

The crowd exploded with applause and cheers, all of them cheering with delight at the insane show of power between the two top students. The pro heroes didn't cheer, but we're completely speechless.

"Such power... those two already surpass most of the current heroes in pure battle skill... I could even lose to one of them...", Gang Orca thought to himself.

"What destructive power... those two could definitely become top heroes with that power... my agency could use people like them...", Best Jeanist thought to himself.

Izuku then promptly collapsed.

20 minutes later, Izuku found himself in a hospital bed, with Todoroki in a hospital bed on the other side of the room.

"What... where am I... is this the hospital?", he asked no one in particular, and was shocked to hear an answer.

"Idiot! You're in the nursing room of the arena. You went past your limit again. Once I get my hands on Toshinori...", he heard, and turned to see Recovery Girl grumbling to herself.

"Your friends tried to visit before, but I had to turn them away. They're probably waiting in the stands.", Recovery Girl added.

"My friends... The match!", Izuku suddenly shouted."The next match, Momo vs Kacchan! Did I miss it?"

"Stop getting so worked up, there's no use to it.", Recovery Girl answered. "Yes, you missed the other semifinal match. That explosion boy won."

Izuku hung his head. "Momo lost? I mean, it is Kacchan, but still. I wish I could've been there to cheer both of them on.", he said sadly. "Wait! Does that mean I'm going to face Kacchan in the finals?"

"No. You're too injured to fight. Until I give you the pass, you're not allowed to leave.", Recovery Girl answered.

Izuku flexed his arm, and tried using the other muscles of his body. To his surprise, there was no pain, and he felt fine. Almost energetic.

"I feel great! I can fight! Please, I don't want to miss this chance to fight!", Izuku begged.

"Let me see here...", Recovery Girl said, and did some check ups on Izuku, using multiple medical instruments. "Fine. You're cleared. But don't try to go 100% again for this fight, your body definitely can't take it. Now go, I have much more important things to take care of."

Izuku jumped off the bed, thanked Recovery Girl, and ran to the stands where his classmates were.

When he arrived, he found everyone murmuring. When his classmates saw him, they cheered, and congratulated him on his win.

"Now, it looks like the finals will be canceled due to one of the participants being unable to-", Midnight began, but was cut off by a messenger that whispered something in her ear.

"Ok!", Midnight said into the mic after the messenger left. "It looks like the participant had just been cleared to fight, so we will continue with the finals! Would Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo please make their way to the center!"

Izuku turned to Bakugo, and smiled. "Let's have a fun fight, Kacchan!", he said.

"Shaddup. Make a portal for us.", Bakugo answered.

Izuku made the portal, the two of them went through it and ended up in the center if the arena, then the two of them made their ways to the opposite sides of the arena.