Chapter 17: First Date?

Third Person P.O.V.

The class began walking to the festival, all of them talking and laughing. When they arrived, they all split up so that they could enjoy the festival to it's fullest. This is how they split up.

Iida and Shoji
Aoyama, Mineta and Sero
Koda and Sato
Kaminari and Jiro
Kirishima and Mina
Ojiro and Hagakure
Tokoyami and Tsuyu
Bakugo and Uraraka

As they all went their separate ways, Uraraka took Bakugo's hand and started leading all over the festival, increasing everyone's suspicious that they were dating.

Meanwhile, Momo and Izuku had just arrived at the festival and were playing a game where they had to shoot a rubber duck for prizes. As they were playing the games, they laughed and joked with each other.

They continued to go around the festival and play games, until they got to a rollercoaster. They immediately went on the rollercoaster without reading the sign, which was a big mistake. Unfortunately for them, it was called the Love Train, and it was meant for couples. When they got into the coaster, there was only one seat that was large enough to fit 2 people, but they would have to hug in order to stay on properly.

As the two boarded the coaster, they began to realise that it was for couple, from the fact that everyone else was making out while in line. They wanted to back out of the ride right then and there, but it was too late. By the time they had realised, their train car had already went off (They're the type that goes separately). It wasn't too fast, but it was fast enough to make Momo hug Izuku as tight as she could for fear of falling off the ride.

As they were on the ride, Aoyama, Sero and Mineta were watching the couples on the Love Train. All three were there to spy on some girls, but when they recognised one of the couples on the ride, they almost screamed in shock.

"Momo and Izuku?!?! When did this happen?!?!", Aoyama shouted.

"Damn you Izuku... you sly dog.", Mineta said with tears of half pride for Izuku's success and half jealousy for his friend started leaking out of his eyes.

"But anyways, how did Izuku manage to hook up with the prettiest girl in the class? I don't really see either of them asking the other out, they're too shy near each other.", Sero asked with curiosity. Suddenly, they heard a voice from behind them.

"Hey, you idiots. What're you looking at?", Bakugo asked, while Uraraka was also looking at the trio in curiosity.

Aoyama, Mineta and Sero glanced at each other, then decided to tell him, as Bakugo was Izuku's childhood friend.

"Look! Do you see them?", Aoyama said pointing to the ride.

"See what? It's just a ride.", Bakugo answered.

"No, no, look in the ride. Do you see them? It's-", Mineta began, But was cut off by Uraraka.

"Momo?!?! And Izuku?!?! How?!?! When?!?!"; she shouted in surprise. Bakugo noticed the two, and smirked at himself.

"What's with that weird smile, Bakugo?", Sero asked as he noticed the smirk.

"Hehe... the two idiots probably didn't realise that this was a ride for couples, and went on the ride.", Bakugo answered.

Suddenly, Uraraka looked at Bakugo with suspicion. "You suggested the festival because you knew that they would be here, didn't you?", she asked with a slight frown in her face.

Bakugo only nodded his head in fear, because he didn't want to know what Uraraka would do.

"That's not very nice of you... what if they wanted their privacy?", Uraraka said, rebuking him.