Chapter 37: True Hero

Third Person P.O.V.

The portal opened, and Izuku walked through with a frown on his face.

"Didn't I tell you guys not to do anything stupid?", he asked as he teleported next to Momo. "Landing in the middle of the villains definitely counts as stupid."

"We didn't plan it!", Momo shouted. "Anyways, we're in danger! That man that's fighting All Might... is he...?"

Izuku nodded his head gravely, leaving the others to look at them with curiosity. Just then, the villains moved in on them.

"Quick, get him!", Spinner shouted, but was punched by Uraraka in the gut, then got his face blown up by Bakugo.

"Combo move!!!", Uraraka shouted in delight, but Bakugo only tched in response.

Suddenly, Mr Compress was behind Momo, and a hand was outstretched to capture her. But before he could get her, Izuku grabbed his wrist tightly, and punched him in the gut. At the same time, Momo bashed him on the side of his head with a baton.

"Combo move?", Izuku asked teasingly.

Shigaraki smirked. "Izuku Midoriya. Looks like we meet again. You know, I've been waiting for-"

"Just shut up for once, you crusty lip psycho.", Izuku said without even looking at him. "Guys, our goal is to get out of here as fast as possible so that All Might can fight with all his strength. So let's go."

He made a portal, and made sure all of his friends got through first, making Shigaraki roar with anger and charge at them. Just before Izuku jumped backwards into his portal, he stuck both of his middle fingers up at Shigaraki, dropped through the portal, then closed it before Shigaraki could get to him.

"DAMMIT!!! ALWAYS GETTING IN MY WAY!!!", Shigaraki screamed in anger. Suddenly, Toga tapped him on the shoulder.

"Shigaraki, we can still do something!", she said enthusiastically. "All those pro's are still unconscious over there! We can kill them!"

Shigaraki slowly stood up and grinned. "You're right. We can still deal a major blow to the heroes."

He turned to the unconscious heroes, only to find that the last one of them were being taken through a portal by Izuku, who waved cheerfully.

"REEEEEEEEEET!!!", Shigaraki screamed, and hit the ground in frustration.

"At least there's nothing that Izuku boy can take away from us though!", Toga said with a hint of disappointment, but nonetheless cheerful.

Suddenly, a portal opened over the unconscious bodies of Mr Compress, Spinner, Dabi and Kurogiri. Izuku came out, picked all of them up, and jumped through his portal while whistling the All Might theme song.

Shigaraki simply fell down in defeat, not even screaming this time.

"Ok, I got nothing.", Toga admitted.

"At least-", Twice began, but was stopped by Magne covering his mouth.

"Don't say anything to jinx us!", she hissed, and Twice nodded, so she let go of his mouth.

"At least we don't have communism!", he suddenly screamed, but nothing happened. "Oh well. It was worth a try. But hey, wouldn't it be funny if the pro heroes came and arrested all of us? Oops!"

Suddenly, a white and gold blur came out of nowhere, and knocked out Toga and Magne in a flash. The blur landed in front of Twice and Shigaraki, who was shaking with rage.

"You're under arrest.", Gran Torino said as Endeavor and a few more tip heroes came from behind the villains.

"You just had to say it, you absolute imbecile.", Shigaraki said with a weary voice as they were both handcuffed with special capturing equipment.