Chapter 20: Famous?

Third Person P.O.V.

Shigaraki slammed the bar table in frustration.

"Shigaraki Tomura! Please don't slam the table!", Kurogiri commanded.

"Shut up Kurogiri... how was the Nomu defeated... It was supposed to be strong enough to defeat All Might... then two brats beat it. How?!?! The Nomu was weak! Master! Explain this! How was the Nomu that was 'built' to defeat All Might destroyed by two little BRATS! EXPLAIN THAT!", Shigaraki shouted.

"Calm down, Shigaraki. Explain the two children to me.", a man on a screen commanded.

"One of them had ash blond hair and had an explosion quirk. He was strong, but the other one was more interesting. He had green hair like broccoli, but I couldn't understand his quirk. It's like... he had multiple quirks! Explain that!", Shigaraki shouted as his temper started to rise again.

"There are people that have been known to have more than one quirk. Explain his powers to me.", the man said calmly.

"One quirk for sure was similar to Kurogiri's quirk. He made portals, and used them like Kurogiri used them, but he also could teleport. At one point, his eyes turned red and it was like he could see everything! I was out of his line of sight for sure, but he just turned around without hesitation, like he knew where I was. And it was also like he could read the moves of the Nomu. Most interestingly of all, he was fast, and strong. He repeatedly kicked the Nomu, and killed it. He was too fast to even see! He was too powerful! I call hax!", Shigaraki said with his voice seething with anger and hate.

"Stop being childish. You're only going to make things worse. At times like this, you must calmly analyse the problem, and solve it.", the man in the screen said.

"Green hair, huh. I wonder... no. It's impossible that you two would cross paths like this. If it is... then we have some work to do.", the man said to himself.

"Master? What do you mean, work?", Shigaraki asked, his anger getting replaced with curiosity.

"I'll assemble a team for you. An elite group of fellow villains that will assist you. We were simply undermanned. Remember, this was only a way to test the waters, while still making ripples. The media is raving about the security of UA now. Killing All Might was only really an added bonus. For now, rest yourselves. Once the team is assembled, you are free to attack them again whenever you want. We have met our first objective, and now the second one is as clear as daylight. We must kidnap the young green haired boy that you were talking about. We will act from there. For now, plan ahead. Use your great intelligence to your advantage. You will surely be a great villain, Shigaraki Tomura! The greatest one to ever live!", the man said with a menacing laugh.
.
.
.
The next day, Izuku woke up at 6:00 a.m, and went out for an early morning jog. When he returned, it was 7:30, so he quickly showered and ate breakfast. By then, Bakugo had woken up and was already ready for the school day. Izuku quickly finished his breakfast and made a portal to UA, going through with Bakugo. When they crossed through, they found Aizawa staring them down.

"Quirk use is forbidden unless you have a hero license. The two of you should be in jail right now for ignoring that rule, but I'll overlook it this time. Next time though, and the police will get involved.", he said with his habitual monotone voice.

"O-Ok! We w-won't do it again!", Izuku stammered.

"Good. Now get to class. There will be a special announcement today that you don't want to miss.", Aizawa said, then walked away.

The two walked into class at the same time, and were immediately mobbed by the class.

"W-What? What are you guys doing?!?!", Izuku shouted in surprise.