Chapter 14: USJ Finale

Third Person P.O.V.

Izuku slammed the monster into the ground, then the monster got up and nearly slammed him back into the ground, but he teleported behind the monster before he got hit into the floor. It's hands were stuck in the ground, so he took the chance to kick it's head into the ground too, taking it out of the sight for a couple of seconds, then checked on Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima and Todoroki. They had gathered all of the injured people, and were trying to run away. The problem was, they were now surrounded by the remaining villains (About 15 of them including the Warp gate and the hand man), and couldn't fight without jeopardizing the lives of The Big Three and the two teachers. Izuku saw this, and teleported right next to Momo, making a portal for them to leave through. He let them jump through the portal first, then turned around at the villains. He sent one last One for All punch, the wind pressure blasting away all of the villains except hand man, warp gate, and the Nomu. He had found out that the monster was named nomu after the hand man sayed "Kill him, Nomu!". Then it proceeded to try to kill him. Emphasis on the word try.

He then jumped through the portal, and was met by the entire class at the entrance. There were very little injuries other than The Big Three and the teachers, who were beginning to regain consciousness.

When he looked back at the central plaza, he saw the Nomu charging at them, while the warp gate disappeared. Instinctively, he knew that the Warp gate would try the same tactic as before, so he beat him to the punch. When he appeared to Izuku's right, Izuku teleported behind him and reached into his misty facade, where he knew his body was. When he found it, he grabbed it and threw it to Bakugo, who happily obliged to keep the Warp gate from escaping.

He then turned to where the Nomu was approaching the class, and used his eye quirk to anticipate the next moves of the Nomu.

'Right hook, left hook, headshot with one-two punch, chest attack with one-two punch.', he thought to himself as he easily evaded all its attacks while attacking it's weak spots with 30% One for All. He only used 30% because he knew that in the end, it would be an endurance battle, until the teachers arrived. To his surprise, the Nomu continued this pattern of attack with no change in any of it's punches. But even if he could hit it every time without suffering any damage of his own, all that he got from it was that he could push it back a little, without dealing any damage to it because of it's shock absorption and super regeneration.

He realised that he would get tired at some point in time, so he grabbed the Nomu's arm on its next attack and throw it into the central plaza so that he could catch a breath of rest. He paused, stopped and dropped to one knee on the ground, trying to regain his breath.

"Izuku?", Momo said. He turned around at his classmates and saw them all staring at him with awe, Bakugo included. Izuku had been reacting to the Nomu's punches using his quirk and pure battle instinct, but to Class 1-A and 1-B, it looked like he was more than a match for the Nomu.

He stood up straight and smiled at the two classes like how All Might would smile. "Don't worry! I can do this!", he said, trying to hide his exhaustion. He had fooled most of the class, but Bakugo and Momo's faces told him that they had seen through his facade of confidence. Turning back to the battle, Izuku calculated that he had about 5 more minutes left to hold the Nomu off, then he wouldn't be able to use One for All without slowly tearing apart his body. He estimated the teachers coming in about 15-20 minutes, so he knew he had to end the battle soon. It was now or never.

He took one last deep breath, then shouted the loudest he had ever in my life. "YOU MESSSED WITH THE WRONG SCHOOL! I WON'T LET YOU PASS THIS POINT!" COME AT ME!", he practically screamed.

The Nomu had recovered by now, and launched itself at Izuku.

Suddenly, he got an idea. Instead of using One For All, he could use his other quirks to save One for All for when it was needed the most.