Chapter 12: USJ

Third Person P.O.V.

As a week flew by, Izuku got the feeling that Bakugo was trying to make him tell him about One for All. Despite that, he kept his promise with All Might, and managed to get through the whole week without revealing a thing. By now, most of the public had forgotten about his talk on the news, which he was really thankful for. Also, he had built good relationships with everyone in the class, his best friends being Bakugo, Uraraka, Iida and Momo.

One morning, he was sitting in class while talking to Momo, when Aizawa walked in and told them to change into their hero costumes and join him at the front of the school by 8:35, the time when class started. When the class asked why, he simply answered, "We're going to be doing a hero training simulation for the day today.", then walked out of class.

"What's happening?!?!", Kaminari asked with excitement .

"I don't know, but we have to change in 5 minutes, let's get going!", Iida ordered.

After they changed, Momo and Izuku started walking to the front of the school ahead of everyone else, as they had finished changing into their costumes the fastest. As they were walking, they talked about what they would do for the weekend (It was Wednesday), and Momo suddenly had an idea.

"I'm not doing anything for the weekend, so do you want to go to the festival that's in town for the weekend?", she asked with a slight blush.

Izuku started blushing furiously. "Y-Yeah I'd love to c-come!", he managed to say.

Momo, seeing his red face, giggled to herself. 'He's so cute when he blushes...' she thought.

'Could this be a date? No way, she's probably just asking to go as friends... right?' Izuku thought to himself. He noticed Aizawa was watching him.

"Ugh, dense.", Aizawa said as if he knew what Izuku was thinking, then walked away.

When everybody had arrived to the front of the school, they found Aizawa there waiting for them with a bus.

"Today we will be going to a place named USJ. This stands for Unforeseen Simulation Joint. You'll get more information when we get there.", he said. "Also, we will have a couple of guests joining us.", he added with a glint in his eyes.

As they started driving to the USJ, Tsuyu (Who was sitting in front of him), the frog girl, asked Izuku a question that gets everybody's attention.

"So what was your third quirk? You were cut off when we talked about it last time, and we never asked you later about it.", she asked.

Izuku, taken aback from the sudden question, didn't know what to say.
"W-Well it's like a strength quirk-no a speed quirk-wait no it's... i-it's a body enhancement quirk.", he managed. "100% natural though! I didn't inherit it or something like that, that's impossible... heh heh...", he added nervously.

The entire class just stared with confusion at him, other than Todoroki (Because he didn't care), Momo (Because she had spent enough time with him that she understood his mumbling) and Bakugo (For the same reason as Momo).

"Uhhh, could you repeat that?", Uraraka asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Its just a simple body enhancement quirk.", Izuku answered.

"Oh... why didn't you say that the first time?", Tsuyu asked.

"Uhhh... I was just surprised at your sudden question!", he answered. The class seemed to accept this, and started talking amongst themselves.

Izuku sighed as the danger of All Might's secret getting revealed had been averted. For now, at least.

"Phew, that was a close one", he sighed under his breath.