Chapter 21: The Dorms

Third Person P.O.V.

After school ended, Izuku and Bakugo walked home to find it spotless. Not that it wasn't clean before, but now it was cleaner then ever before.

"Hey mom- wow. Why is the house so clean?", Bakugo asked as he threw his bag onto the floor.

"Your teachers are coming, so the house needs to be as clean as possible! Now go clean your rooms! Both of you!", Mitsuki shouted.

After they cleaned their rooms, Izuku and Bakugo just sat down and looked at some memes while they waited for All Might and Aizawa.

Finally, after 30 minutes of waiting, the door rang.

"Katsuki! Get the door!", Mitsuki shouted.

Bakugo grumbled something about pikachu memes not being funny, then opened the door.

"Ah, Young Bakugo! Are your parents home?", All Might (in muscle form) asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just come in.", Bakugo said, letting All Might and Aizawa into the house.

Bakugo's parents and Izuku's mother were sitting at the table, smiling at the two teachers, who smiled back. Well, only All Might smiled back, but that was to be expected.

"Ah, hello young Midoriya!", All Might said as Izuku jumped off the couch and ran over to All Might.

"Hi, All Might! Hi Aizawa!", he said with a smile.

"Hey kid.", Aizawa said as he sat at the table, nodding at the parents. All Might joined him too, and they began their talk.

"I'm sorry, but we are a little pressed for time, so we must get to the facts. UA wants to implement a dorm system for the students to ensure their safety. We will only do it if we have your full permission, so I humbly ask of you to consider our request!", All Might began.

"Oh, we're all fine with it.", Mitsuki said.

"W-What?", All Might asked, clearly confused. He had made an entire speech about how he would ensure the safety of the children, because he had assumed that these two families would be the hardest to convince, as Izuku and Bakugo had gotten injured in the USJ.

"We talked about it beforehand, and we 100% agree with you.", Inko said.

"R-Really? Well, that's great! Thank you for your cooperation!", All Might said he stood up and bowed to the parents.

"But, there's one thing I want to ask of you.", Inko said.

"Yes?"

"Can you please promise to keep Izuku safe? I know it's selfish of me to ask for this, but I feel like I haven't been there for him as a mother, and the least I could do is ensure his 100% safety. Please?", Inko asked.

"Of course!", All Might said as his smile widened. "I will risk life and limb for young Midoriya, as it is my duty."

Inko smiled. "Thank you."
.
.
.
The next day, the entire class was gathered in the front of their dorms. It was massive, and they had the entire building to themselves.

"Woah. Did UA really do this in one day?", Uraraka asked.

"With people like Cementoss, this kind of job is very easy.", Aizawa answered.

"Now, here are the rules. There is a curfew at 11:00 p.m, and the teachers will be notified if you are out of the building when you aren't supposed to be. Other than that, it is like a normal house. Your classmates are now like your family, so I don't want to hear about any fighting!", Aizawa shouted.