Chapter 51: Beginning of the End

Third Person P.O.V

"Good kick!", Hisashi Midoriya said as he blocked the blow from Iida. "Work on eliminating any extra movements to make your blows as quick as possible."

"Yes sir!", Iida shouted as he jumped back and bowed in the manner of a student bowing to his master. "I will take dutiful note of your teachings!"

Hisashi grinned awkwardly. "I told you, you don't have to be so formal with me. Just treat me like any other teacher! You don't need to say sir every time you adress me, Iida."

"Yes sir- I mean... OK!", Iida shouted.

"Now work on what I just told you on that punching bag over there.", Hisashi said as he directed Iida to a nearby punching bag. "Make sure the leg swing doesn't go too far back!"

"Yes sir!"

In the distance, Principal Nezu, Aizawa and All Might were having a conversation.

"He seems alright.", Aizawa said. "Although he had passed all of the mental tests with flying colours, I have to admit that I was still very suspicious of him. But it looks like my concerns were misplaced."

"Well, if he has your approval, then it looks like he's good!", Nezu said jokingly. "All Might, what do you think!"

"It's definitely hard to believe that this is the man that I've seen as my greatest enemy.", All Might answered. "I also did have a hard time trusting him at first, but he allowed his mind to be read by some of the best mind readers in the country, and they found nothing. It looks like he really is telling the truth. Therefore, I also give my approval for him."

"I am in the same line of thought as you two.", Nezu said. There was a moment of silence, then Nezu clapped his hands and started heading back for the school. "Looks like there's nothing to worry about! I'll go inform the committee about this, you two stay here and help train the kids!"

Class 1-A (Now 2-A) was currently undergoing a training lesson at one of the training fields next to UA, with all students present. It was only the 3rd week of their 2nd year, but the training was much more difficult compared to last year. 

One month ago, Hisashi Midoriya had officially been released from Tartaros after a week long interrogation and mind reading session with the top physics in the country. Finding him clean, the government allowed him to return to life as a citizen, back to his family and home. He had spent one week being interviewed by the press, as his story of heroic deeds had been released to the public, as the committee felt that he deserved the recognition. The public was initially skeptical of the truth of his story, but repeated press conferences had led to the public approval of him to be higher than most heroes, below only All Might (who was retired (despite still having the power of one-for-all lingering), and was now working full time as a teacher) and Izuku.

Now, Hisashi was a training instructor at UA, partly due to his unmatched combat experience, and partly to keep an eye on him just in case. Due to his increased knowledge about quirks, he was unlocking secret parts to some peoples quirks that they hadn't known about previously. 

"Momo, I have a feeling that if you study Lewis structures and bond polarity, you'll find some new aspects of your quirk. Mineta, your... balls have a special absorbing quality. It looks like they can absorb minor toxins and a low level of shock, but with more use they should evolve to be able to absorb more powerful things too. Just work on continuously growing and replacing the hair. I can get a special shampoo made that might speed up the process. Kaminari, instead of forcing the lightning through your body, imagine that you're becoming one with it. I have a friend with a similar quirk, and that's what he says it feels like when he uses his quirk. Kirishima, it looks like your quirk has a very strong relation with your willpower, so work on increasing your self-confidence. The rest of you, just work on improving your relations with your quirk, your quirk should be feeling like an extension of your own body within a week's time."

"Yes sir!", The entire class shouted in unison, and they all got to work.

Hisashi jogged up to All Might and Aizawa on the hill that they were supervising from, All Might handing him a water bottle.

"Well, All-fo- Hisashi!", All Might boomed. "It seems you have quite the nack for this kind of thing!"

"Too loud.", Aizawa said.

"Well, it was always a dream of mine to be able to train a hero, so this opportunity is super exciting for me!", Hiashi answered brightly. "I just want to thank the two of you again for giving me this chance!"

"God dammit, you two are more similar than I like. I feel my pessimism just fading away.", Aizawa said dryly. "I'm going back to the staff room, any more of this happy talk and I'll start bursting into song and dancing."

"He's just a tsundere.", All Might snickered as Aizawa walked away. "He was all excited earlier about the improvements the students are going through under your teaching."

"Well, I have a... colleague just like that...", Hisashi said sheepishly. "Anyways, how about it?"

"About what?"

"Well, I was technically the one who created One-for-All. If you want, I can restore its power in you, returning you to your prime form."

"WHAT?!?!?!?!", All Might shouted in surprise, eliciting stares from a few students. "YOU CAN DO THAT?!?!?!"

"Of course, that would be trivial."

Hisashi put out a hand, which glowed as bright as the sun for a few seconds, and suddenly All Might (who had been in small form) transformed back into his muscular form. Steam rose from his stomach area, where his wound was healing extraordinarily quickly. 

"No way...", All Might murmured. "This is amazing! How can I repay you?"

"No need, after all I was the one who caused this anyways.", Hisashi answered with a smile. Suddenly the smile dropped and he was covered in a serious aura. "But there is something I must talk to you about, All Might. The subject is... beyond confidential."

All Might immediately picked up on the mood, and lead Hisashi to one of the nearby resting facilities that UA had near all of their training fields. "What is it. Is it something to do with Shigaraki Tomura?"

"No.", Hisashi answered. But, he will also be impacted by what is going to happen. In fact, the entire world may be impacted by it."

"In what way?"

"Not in a good way, that's for sure. I'm talking a scale of world domination."

"World domination? But who is there that would be capable of such a feat?", All Might asked puzzledly.

"All Might... have your heard of an organization that goes by the name of 'The Sovereign'?", Hisashi answered gravely.

...

Meanwhile, just out of sight of the two men, one young man stood clutching his water bottle in surprise. 

What the hell?, Kaminari Denki asked himself. Why are All Might and Izuku's dad talking about my big brothers rock band?

-----------------------------------------------

The Sovereign

No.8:

Name: Sanda Kaminari (Japanese)

Age: 20

Quirk: Lightning

Personality: Very similar to Bakugo, except he just wants to fight strong opponents.

Appearance: Above average height, unruly spiky blonde hair. He has a well developed body from years of fighting, and is very attractive.

Motivation: Fighting strong people.