Chapter 57: Ambush

Izuku P.O.V

When I returned to UA from the meeting with Sanda Kaminari, all of my classmates immediately interrogated me about where I had been. Obviously, I didn't tell them due to the sensitive topic of my talk with Sanda, but it hurt to have to lie to them.

Most angry of all about me skipping class were Aizawa, All Might and Dad.

"Don't you understand how important your education is at this age!", Aizawa shouted as his bandage thingies started rising. 

"Young Midoriya, that was very irresponsible of you! What if you were targeted by a villain, and we didn't know! We were worried sick!", All Might shouted.

"Son, your mom looked like she was going to kill me for losing you!", Dad shouted. "She was so scary! Don't leave me on the hook like that next time!"

"We are very disappointed in you!", all three said at the same time as they towered over me.

The council of dads..., I thought as I sweatdropped.

"Alright, I'm sorry.", I said as I raised my hands in defense. "I just needed some space, especially after what's been happening recently. I know it was irresponsible, I won't let it happen again."

All three of them nodded in satisfaction, and left me to my own devices. Immediately, I went back to my dorm and reviewed what I had seen in Sanda's mind.

10 other people, all sitting in fancy stone chairs around a round stone table. There was one person behind each of the seated people.

I saw the whole meeting, but when they announced their plan, I couldn't see or hear it properly. It was as if it was out of signal, and the image was distorted along with the sound. The only things I could make out were Japan, Britain and America. Such a thing has only happened when the target subconsciously tried to block the mind reading, and hid the parts it deemed most important. Normally, I could still make out what was happening in the distorted parts, but it seemed Sanda's will was exceptionally strong to subconsciously block that much of the mind reading.

If my information was correct, Dad was a former member of this group of very powerful people called 'The Sovereigns', and they were now going to murder him. They were also planning world domination, and they said that they would begin their next phase immediately. As the memory was over a month old, it seemed they hadn't done anything incredibly noticeable yet.

I considered talking to my dad about this, but I could never find the chance. He was always busy teaching, and was even busier nowadays that he was teaching extra lessons.

I had been instructed to train my teleportation quirk, as it was still not fully developed. Along with that, I was working on my aptitude with OFA, and could now use 65% Full Cowling with only a little discomfort.

(At this point, Izuku has completely surpassed Todoroki and Bakugo in power. The only student stronger than him now is Mineta, but it's impossible to reach Mineta's power. He's god in human form.)

(Just kidding lol)

After a few days, Dad went somewhere with Kaminari, and they returned with Kaminari seeming as if he was healed from his trauma. We were all relieved to see him be like his normal self again, and all resolved to train together and overcome all of our hardships together.

One day, I caught my Dad on a break, and finally got a chance to talk to him.

"Dad... there's something I need to talk about."

"What is it?", he demanded, bolting up immediately. "Oh god, did you knock a girl up? Was it Momo? Izuku, you know I am very supportive of your relationship with her, but there are some lines that-"