Chapter 35: Disaster

Third Person P.O.V.

"Momo... do you see that?", Izuku asked as he stared at the blue flames.

"Y-Yeah... What the... is this part of our training?", Momo asked with fearful eyed. "There's no way, right?"

Izuku stood up and made a portal. "We need to get to Aizawa to report this to him.", he said as he began stepping through the portal. "Do you wanna come?"

Momo nodded, and they both walked into the portal together. When they got through, they found Aizawa playing cards with the Pussycats. They were all staring at Izuku and Momo with confusion.

"What are you doing here?", Aizawa asked as he stood up. "Did Mineta do something again?"

Izuku shook his head to indicate no, then nodded, then shook his head again. "Well, Mineta did do something perverted, but that's not why we're here.", he answered. "There's a fire in the forest, along with some pink mist. Is this part of the training?"

All the pro heroes immediately stood up in shock, and ran to the outside. There, they saw exactly what Izuku had said, but the fire and the most had grown very quickly. Mysteriously, they were both placed in a way that would trap everyone inside.

"What in the... Mandalay! Tell the kids to get over here! Izuku, make a portal to the hot springs and bring your classmates right to us!", Aizawa ordered as he grabbed his hero equipment thing (I have no idea what it's called). Mandalay immediately complied, speaking into everybodies mind to tell then what was happening. At the same time, Izuku created a large portal, and the boys and girls all came through. Luckily, they were all on their way out already, so they already had their clothes on.

"Aizawa? What's going on?", Kirishima asked with curiosity.

"It's a villain attack! Everyone, stay together!", Aizawa shouted, and all the pro heroes stepped in front of the class in a defensive stance.

"No way... another villain attack? Why... why is this happening to us?!?!", Mineta cried out. "I just wanted to be a rich hero, I didn't sign up for this!"

"Calm down.", Izuku said calmly. The entire class looked at him in confusion, because normally in this situation, he would be comforting Mineta. Instead, he wasn't even looking at any of them, but straight at the forest with a calculating glare. His eyes radiated cold anger, losing all of their normal warmth.

"Aizawa... wasn't Class 1-B supposed to be here about now?", Izuku asked with a calculating voice.

Aizawa paled, but then they saw something come out of the forest. It was a girl with the UA uniform on.

"Kendo! What happened to you?", Momo cried out as she tried to run to her, but was stopped by Izuku. "What are you-"

Izuku looked straight at the girl, who was limping her way across the courtyard without saying a word.

"Who are you?", Izuku called out, to the confusion of everybody there.

"Dude, that's Kendo from Class 1-B! She's obviously injured, we need to help her!", Kirishima said with a confused voice.

"If you really are Kendo, use your quirk.", Izuku said coldly. "Prove that you're who you want us to think you are."

Kendo lifted her head, and burst into tears. "I can't! I'm too injured!", she said as she nearly collapsed.

"Bro, stop being so mean to her! She's obviously injured!", Kirishima shouted as he ran to Kendo. Before he could reach her though, Izuku teleported between them and stopped Kirishima in his tracks.