Promise

June 7th 2016, 8:30 a.m
Today is a Tuesday, which means school. I just hate school, it's the worst thing ever! I honestly don't get the point for history if we don't even need it on our job resumes! Okay ignoring that thing... today is Alex's and I's anniversary! So after school we are going to go to his house and probably watch movies. I grabbed a light blue crop top from my closet and some high waisted jeans from holister, and one of Alex's adidas track jacket. I began to brush my hair and grab my stuff so I can head out. I walked to school. As I was walking I had my ear buds in and listened to Billie Eilish's music. I was always impressed by her beautiful voice. As soon as I got to the front of the school I saw everybody staring at me I got anxiety from it so I just started to scratch myself secretly. I felt one of my friends come up behind me and whisper in my ear to walk. I nodded and started to giggle and walk toward the school steps. From left to right people gave me roses and some held a poster full of photos of me and Alex. I began to cry a little and kept on getting more roses. So many people were recording I saw Alex with more roses and with a bear and a balloon in his arms. I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you so freaking much babe! Te amo mucho!" I said crying into his neck. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and pulled away. "There's one more thing for you." He said smiling. He reached in his jean pockets and pulled out a tiny box. I gasped in surprise and felt tears build up. Everyone was screaming in excitement. He opened the tiny black box and it revealed a beautiful promise ring. "Y/N/M/L, I have loved you so freaking much the entire time I've been with with you. You made my life so much fucking better. When you look at this ring, I hope it reminds you of my promise to never stop loving you." He said holding my hand while I gave my friend the roses. He slid the beautiful ring on my ring finger and pulled me into a kiss. I was living the best day of my life.