1 million

I was over at Alex's house to hang out with him and sleepover since one, my parents weren't going to be home and they don't trust me after an incident that happened, and two Alex was about to hit 1 million. As usual Alex was eating takis and on Instagram. I was in one of his hoodies that he let me borrow. "Ima go live." Alex said getting up and setting his phone on his window. "Okie love" I said getting up and stretching. He went live and began yelling. "WHAT IS UP GUYSSS!" He yelled. "Damn you don't gotta be loud like that, Henry is probably aslee-" I was cut off by Henry walking in with a bottle. "Henryyy!" I said getting up to carry him. I picked him up and walked towards Alex to see how his live is doing. "Hiii!" I said then saw the chat blowing up. I opened my phone and went to Alex's Instagram follower count. "BABE YOU NEED 20 MORE FOLLOWERS AND YOU GET 1 MILLION!" I said. He took my phone and began to tear up. "OH MY GOD 20 MORE!" He said and looked up at his phone. I fixed Henry cause he was slipping and then looked at my phone. "ALEX YOU DID IT BABE! I yelled out as tears began to fill my eyes from excitement. "WHAT?" He said. "YOU GOT 1 MIL!" I said and we both looked at my phone and his phone where he was live streaming. "Noo way!" He said and started tearing up. "Awh!" I said and gave him a hug. I pulled away and he kept waking back and fourth saying stuff as I began to cry from how happy I was. "I'm so fucking proud of you!" I said. He pulled me into a hug then pulled away from it. He cupped my face and gave me a kiss. He also gave a kiss to Henry on the cheek. I wiped tears from Alex's face and kept giving him hugs and kisses. He ended the liver later on and he began to cry from happiness again. "I'm so proud of you baby!" I said giving him a kiss. "Thank you baby, I love you a lot." He said and then hugged me. I got up and took Henry to his mom and went back to Alex's room to go to sleep. Once I got onto his bed he threw his arm over me and went to sleep. I decided to write him something on Instagram so I did.

Liked by, itscarlosmena, babydiego, and 188,682 othersY/u/n: Congrats my love! I'm so glad you got 1 million, it's so crazy that I was there when you got it

Y/u/n: Congrats my love! I'm so glad you got 1 million, it's so crazy that I was there when you got it. You deserved this so fucking much. I just want you to know that I love you so fucking much and that I'm so fucking proud of you. I love you dummy🥰
view all 22,727 comments
itscarlosmena AWW #bestgirlfriendever
S ONA COULD NEVER
S AHH IM CRYING
S UGH MY PARENTS
S WHEN YOU WERE HOLDING HENRY NEXT TO ALEX YALL LOOKED LIKE A FAMILY
S SKSJ

Congrats alex🥰