Problems

"It's your fucking fault!" Alex yelled. "Mine?" I yelled. "Yes did I fucking stutter?" He yelled. Lately Alex has been going around sleeping with other girls as he leaves me alone with his baby. "No it fucking isn't! I'm here alone dealing with our baby by myself!" I yelled. "I bet that that isn't even my fucking baby. I bet it's either Gio's or Carlos's baby!" He yelled slamming a glass cup on the floor. "Alex it's your fucking baby!" I yelled at him. He grabbed a flower vase and threw it at a wall. Tears began to form in my eyes, I ran to our shared room and locked the door. I curled up into a ball and cried. "Baby I'm sorry please let me in." I heard him say. I kept crying and ignored him. "Baby please let me talk." He said. "You can talk from the other side. I don't want to see your face." I said. "Ugh." He yelled and punched the wall from the other side. "Maybe if you weren't such a big DICK and fucking around with girls I would've let you in!" I yelled. "I was just bored." He said. At that sentence I felt my blood heat up and all of my anger rushed around my entire body from head to toe. I got up from the bed and opened the door. "YOU WERE FUCKING BORED? ALEX IM CARRYING YOUR FUCKING CHILD! AND SINCE IM PREGNANT AND WE CAN'T HAVE SEX YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME WITH OTHER GIRLS?" I yelled. "i-" was all that left his stupid mouth. "I cannot fucking believe you." I said. "We've gone through so many problems and I think it's best for us to just break up." I said looking at the ground. "No please y/n please don't walk out of my life like the others did. You're the reason I'm happy. Please y/n please." He cried out. "Please baby." He said. "I'm sorry alex but no." I said.

This was depressing 😔