Happy tears

Request from @hcjvjbkvigigi I hope I didn't mess up your user lmfao

Before Alex left for tour we decided to have sexy time with each other since we wouldn't really see each other for a long time he's been on tour for a while now and I've been feeling really sick lately, I've been throwing up and feeling really nauseous, I thought that it was maybe something I ate so I called Destiny my best friend. "Hey girl!" She spoke into the phone. "Hey girlie!" I said. "What do you need?" She asked. "Well um I've been feeling really nauseous and throwing up a lot." I said. "Well how long has this been going on for?" She asked. "Like a few weeks." I said. "wait, when was the last time you and Alex had sex?" She asked. "A few weeks ago." I said. "oh shit." I said. "Can we go buy a pregnancy test?" I said. "Of course." She said. "Be there in five." She said and hung up. Fuck, how am I going to tell him? I paced back in fourth thinking if I'm going to be a mom. I heard a car honk outside and I ran out. "How are you feeling?" Destiny asked. "I don't know. I'm fucking scared and excited but scared." I said. "I'm going to be the godmother..if you keep it." She said. "Of course." I giggled. We got off of her car once we reached the store, we walked to the aisle where they had feminine products, I picked a test and then walked back to the cashier. I set it down and the lady gave me a dirty look. "What's with the look?" Destiny said. "Dess it's fine." I said. "No it's not." She said again. "I'm disappointed in this generation. My girls will never be like you." The lady said and pushed the test to me. "And my kids will never look as ugly as you." Destiny said and pulled me out of the store. "You're a baddie." I said. "We been knew y/n." She laughed. We got to my house and I got scared. "Good luck love." She said. I went into the bathroom and took the test. I waited for about five minutes until it was ready. "DESS ITS READY!" I yelled. "OH MY GOD OKAY HOLD ON!" She said and ran to the bathroom. "Okay let's see. I picked up the test and read what the lines meant. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "OH MY GOD CONGRATS!" Destiny yelled and gave me a hug. "How are you going to tell him?" She said. "I was thinking maybe I can go to the meet and greet in la and tell him there." I said. "Oh my god yes!" She said. "Okay it's tomorrow tho." She said. "Perfect." I said.

THE NEXT DAY
I curled my hair and put on this outfit

I did my make up natural today and slipped on my shoes, I got into my car then drove to dess's house and picked her up

I did my make up natural today and slipped on my shoes, I got into my car then drove to dess's house and picked her up. "I'm so scared." I said. "Dude me too." She said. "If he leaves you fuck him." She said. "Period!" I said. We sang along to music the way there and argued over which way to go. We finally made it and saw all of his fans. "Where do we go?" I said. "I don't know." She said. "Fuck." I said. "Let me call his manager." I said. "Okay." "Hey it's y/n, so I came to like surprise Alex because I'm pregnant don't tell anyone and we don't know where to go." I said. "Oh my god congrats and just find an open parking and walk to the huge tree on the left and I'll wait there." He said. "Okay bye thank you!" I said and hung up. "This shit is going to be hard to find." I said. "I know." Destiny said. I finally found parking after minutes of searching. "Dude I'm so scared." I said. "Don't be he's probably going to be happy." She said and gave me a hug. "OH MY GOD!" A fan yelled.   A lot of them then started to scream and I tried to quiet them down. I walked to where Alex's manager told me to go. (I FORGOT HIS NAME UGH) I saw him and he took me and destiny into the restaurant. "Okay they should be out in a few so just wait in like so they don't see you guys." He said. "Okay." I said. "Okay hey guys! Please don't tell y/n and Destiny's name because they're surprising them." He said. "Okay they're coming." He said and left. "I'm so scared." I said. "It'll be okay y/n." She said. We finally made it to the front of the line and waited. "Y/N MI PRINCESA!" Alex yelled. I smiled and ran towards him. "Awww!" I heard the crowd yell. Carlos and Destiny were hugging each other. "Okay so, I have a surprise for Alex." I smiled. The crowd ooh'ed and laughed. "I'm fuckin scared." He laughed and handed his camera to one of the workers to record this. "I'm fucking scared." I said and began to tear up. "Aw babe don't cry." He said. I giggled and nodded. "Okay Alex, I love you more than anything else in this world-" "BUT SHE LOVES ME MORE!" Destiny yelled. We all laughed and I continued talking. "Like I said I love you more than anything else in this world, from what I'm about to show you I hope it doesn't ruin our relationship." I said. Feeling a tear come out of my eye. "Y/n you're scaring me chill." He said. "Here sit down on a chair." I said. Someone brought a chair for him. I got out the plain brown box filled with baby stuff in it. (YALL IM JUST MAKING THIS UP LMFAO IDK HOW TO DO THIS) I handed it to him and watched him open it. "What the fuck?" He asked confused. Everyone started screaming when they saw it. "You're lying." He laughed. "Keep looking stupid!" I laughed. He got the little box that said open me. He opened it and his eyes began to water. "Is it fake or are you being for real?." He said. "Its real!" I said. "You're going to be a dad!" I said. "Put that on god!" He said. "I swear you are!" I said as a tear came out of my eye. "IM CRYING!" Devyn said. "BITCH ME TOO!" Samantha said. He looked back down at the test again and looked at me and back at the test. He put the test down and picked me up. "IM GOING TO BE A FUCKING DAD!" He cried. Everyone started screaming. "IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Carlos yelled. Alex gave me a kiss and placed me down. "We're going to be great parents." I said. "We sure are." He smiled and kissed me.

I FINALLY UPDATED LOL