Hawaii

5:00 a.m June 1st

"Baby wake up." I heard a deep voice. "mm no." I replied and put my head under my pillow. "Babe you have to wake up." Alex said. "Alex its like 5:00 a.m." I said. "We have to go to Hawaii today. You can sleep on the plane." He said. "OH SHIT ITS TODAY?" I said. "Yeah stupid I told you yesterday." He laughed. "Oh yeah huh? Okay I'll get ready I guess." I said and got up. I took a quick shower, put my hair in a ponytail, and threw on Alex's white hoodie with my adidas sweat pants and my adidas superstars. Basic outfit I know. It's now 5:30 and we have to be at the airport by 7:35. "Hey are we going to Uber to the airport and then meet Carlos and Destiny there." Alex said zipping up his suit case. "Okay." I said and finished packing. "The Uber is going to be here in about 15 minutes." Alex said.

SKIP THE CAR DRIVE BECAUSE THATS BORING🙈

We arrived to the airport and did all the stuff we needed to do and looked around for Carlos and Destiny. "Y/N!" I heard a voice yell. "ALEXX!" I heard another one. Alex and I turned around and saw Carlos and Destiny running to us. "DESS!!" I yelled and ran to her. "AYEEE CARLOS!" Alex said and ran to him. We all exchanged hugs then went to the waiting area waiting to board the plane, Destiny and I went live to kill off sometime but as soon as we started the live stream we had to board the plane. We walked over to the boarding area with our luggage and personal items making sure we didn't leave anything behind. "Dude I can't wait to be in Hawaii!" I squealed and hugged Alex. "I can't wait to spend time with my girlfriend IN hawaii!" Alex said
pecking my lips. I smiled and looked around I really hope that when I get into the plane I don't get annoying kids around me.

Fuck my life. Of course I have to get put around like 30 babies. This one lady has this adorable baby girl and she seems very calm. I began to make conversation with the lady who looks about 55, she began to explain why she came to Hawaii and talked about how she's just taking care of her daughter's baby. "Did you come alone or with other people?" She asked. "Oh I came with my boyfriend and our friends." I replied with a smile. "Oh do you mind if I see what your boyfriend looks like?" She asked. I smiled and showed her a photo of Alex. "Oh very handsome, I remember when my husband and I were that young." She smiled.

When I was sleeping I felt someone kicking my seat. I turned around and saw a little girl with blonde hair and a smirk plastered on her face. "Excuse me ma'am? Can you please tell your daughter to stop kicking my seat?" I said politely. "Oh my bad." She said and began yelling at her daughter for what she did. I went back to sleep and the nice lady beside me woke me up because we landed. I helped her get her luggage, I noticed that the baby wasn't with her anymore.

On our way out the plane I saw Alex, Carlos, and Destiny waiting for me. I was still talking to the lady. "Y/n you took forever!" Carlos said. "Sorry I was talking to a very nice lady whose name is Maria." I glared at Carlos. I ended up giving her my number so that I can talk to her whenever I need help. "Oh is that the young man you're dating?" She asked nicely. "Uh yeah Alex come." I smiled. He walked over with a smile and introduced himself. After a few minutes of talking we left and got into the Uber. I began thinking of the baby she was holding. She was so cute and so tiny! I sighed. "You okay baby?" Alex said. "yeahhh." I said and smiled sheepishly. "What's wrong?" He said pulling me closer to him. "I want a baby." I said and everyone's faces went shocked. "Woah y/n I agree. Have a baby with her Alex." Carlos said. "I'm the godmother." Destiny said. "Well I don't want one yet maybe in like 3 or 2 years." I said. "Good." Alex said. I smiled and fell asleep on him.

We arrived at the hotel and Carlos and Destiny went to their rooms. I remember getting there and going to sleep and alex staying up till 1 playing fortnite on his phone.

Day 1:  
Today is the first day in Hawaii and I'm super excited! I jumped on top of Alex and showered him in kisses. "Wake up!" I smiled. "not yet baby." He mumbled. "Come on alexx!" I whined. "mmm no." He said. I rolled my eyes and laid on his chest. 10 minutes later I finally got bored and decided to wake up alex. "Okay babe wake up." I said. "mmm no." He said. "I swear to god, if you do not wake up I won't show you my gift to you tonight." I said and got off of him. His eyes shot open and he got up. "Sorry babe." He said kissing me. "Jokes on you I don't even have a surprise for you!" I laughed and went to take a shower. After I was done I put on a dress that looked like this

 After I was done I put on a dress that looked like this

And did my hair half up and half down. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alex asleep on the bed. I checked the time and saw it was 10:30 a.m. I walked over to the bed and began to kiss his adorable face. He finally woke up and smiled. "I'm sorry babe I was tired." He said. "Well maybe don't stay up till 5 watching on my block." I said going to sit on top of him. "It's a good show though." He said. "Hmm it is. Cesar is sooo hot." I said smiling and thinking if Cesar was my boyfriend. "Hmm I wish he was my boyfriend." I smiled looking off. "Olivia is hot." Alex said. "She can't even speak Spanish." I said getting off of him. "Damn." He said going to his suit case. "So what are we doing today?" He asked taking out a black shirt with roses on them and black pants. "I don't know, maybe go to the beach and do stuff." I said sitting on the bed. After Alex was done changing he came and laid down next to me. I turned my body so I can face him. "You're so beautiful." Alex said looking at me. I smiled and kissed him, he pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss and then putting me on top of him. I sat on top of him kissing him and playing with his hair. I heard the door jiggle and I tried getting off of him but he didn't let me. "Alex..babe let me go." I said into the kiss. "No." He smirked. "Alex!" I said. He ignored me and flipped us over so that he was on top of me. "Alex-" I moaned and saw Carlos and Destiny watching us. "i-" Destiny said. I felt so embarrassed, "Y'all for real be getting it on." Carlos said. I walked to the bathroom and redid my make up. "Y/n are you almost done?" Carlos said. "Yes wait!" I said and put on my lipstick. Once I finished I fixed my hair and walked out. "Alex you better not ruin my lipstick this time." I said pointing a finger at him."

UM PART 2 COMING UP