School lovers

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

                                 ・゚: *・゚:*

I woke up from my slumber and threw a fit because I didn't want to go to school. I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit. (y'all I ate a bag of turbos and I feel dizzy) the fit is at the top Incase ur blind also choose another backpack if u want. I brushed my tangled hair then applied lip gloss. bing my phone rang I went to see who it was and it was Alex.
Alex😙💗: I can't wait to see ur beautiful face today
I felt my cheeks get hot I replied to his text with "I can't wait to see u bb🥰" I turned off my phone. "Y/N ARE YOU ALMOST READY?" My mom yelled. "YEAH IM READY!" I yelled and ran out of my room. I ran to the car and waited for my mom. "Hey so like when is my car going to be ready?" I asked my mom as she was getting into her car. "In like a couple of weeks." She said. I groaned and looked out the window. "Well if it wasn't for your stupid brother for crashing your car you would've had it." My mom said. "Why isn't he going to school?" I asked my mom. "Because hes sick." She said and began to drive. "Oh." I said. A couple of minutes later I arrived at school. "Bye Sweetie have a nice day and tell Alex I said hi!" My mom said and drove off. I walked up the steps and saw Alex sitting with his friends. He looked up from the table and got up then ran towards me. "Hey baby!" He said and gave me a peck on the lips. "Hey how are you." I said. "Oh I've been good, I'm so happy to see you!" He said and moved his hands down to my lower back. I gave him a small smile. We walked to his table and his friends were staring at us. "You guys are such a cute couple." Diego said. "We know." Alex said and kissed my cheek. I saw my friends arrive and I got happy. "Chloe! Mariah! Julie!" I yelled as I ran towards them. "Hey girly!" Mariah said. We all hugged each other and walked back to alexs table. The bell rang as soon as I sat down. "i just sat down." I said and rolled my eyes. "It's okay baby." Alex laughed. I got up and we walked to my class. "Bye guys I'll see you second period!" I said to my friends and they went their separate ways. "So how was your morning?" I asked Alex. "It was good, but it got better because I saw you." He said and gave me a kiss. "Hey Alex." Hailey said standing in front of him. (ITS NOT ONA LMAO) "Hey?" He said. "So like I was wondering if you wanted to like come over to study." She said and winked. "Are you that dumb to ask MY boyfriend to go to your house to "study" right in front of my fucking face?" I told her. "No one was asking you. And I don't care." She said and walked away. "She's so fucking annoying." Alex said. "I know." I said. "Okay I'll see you later, love you." I said and gave him a kiss. "Bye babe." He said and walked to his class. I went in and sat in my seat. I fucking despise this class. "Okay class take out your math homework and I'll come and collect it." The teacher said. "Y/n did you do the homework?" Diego asked. "Yup, did you?" I said. "No let me copy." He said. I smiled and gave him my paper. "Once your homework is out go get your computer and log onto (whatever website y'all use) I began doing problems she assigned us, I felt a vibration in between my thighs, I picked up my phone and sat it on my computer.
Alex😙💗: I wanna ditch next period
You: Why
Alex😙💗: bc I need u🥺
You: not at school alexx
Alex😙💗: pls bb🥺
You: no

I rolled my eyes and smiled I felt someone's eyes on me and I looked beside me and saw Diego staring at me. "Can I help you nosy bitch?" I said. "Alex wants yo coochie." He laughed. "Shut the hell uppppp!" I exclaimed.

I walked out of math and saw Alex waiting by the door. "How was math big head?" He asked with a grin. "It was good." I smiled and sighed. We went to second period and then a couple periods later