Break up with her

Hey hoe, I'm y/n y/l/n and I'm the mother fucking queen of this high school. Haha sorry for sounding rude but it is true. I can get whateva guy I want when I want from who I want. Tonight I'm going to a party and Im excited. "Y/n get in the fucking car!" Diego yelled. "Can you wait? God damn." I say. I take my selfie really quickly and then run to the car, I get in buckle my seat and jam out to the music in the car. "Aye brandon pass me the joint." I say. "Fine." He says handing it over. I take a hit of it and hand it to diego. We finally make it to the party and go our separate ways. "Y/n you're gonna go fuck Alex Guzman since he's your crush. And you gotta be like strict on him like how you act with the other guys." Brandon says. I nod my head and purse my lips. I don't want to do this to Alex since he's super fucking nice but I do want to at the same time since I like him. "You ready?" Hailey says. "Yeah lemme just warm up. Go get me a shot." I say. She nods and walks to the kitchen. I find this cute guy with curly hair and decide to dance with him. He pulls me close to him and leans in. I leaned in as well to kiss him. I smirk and walked to Hailey to get my shot. I take it quickly and then we make our way to Alex and his girlfriend Elle. (If your name is elle change it lmao) "Hey elle." I say smiling. "Hey Alex." I wink at him. "Sup y/n." He says smiling and rubbing elle back. "hi." She says. "Soo I wanted to know if you like wanted to hang out or something." Hailey told elle. "Oh yeah um sure..right now?" She says. "Right now!" Hailey laughs and grabs Elle's hands. "Okay um bye babe." She tells Alex. "Bye." Alex says. I smile and look at Alex. "You're not gonna go with them?" Alex says. "Why would I if I'm next to the hottest guy in school." I smile sitting next to him. "Y/n, you tell every guy that." Alex laughs taking a sip of his beer. Ouch. "So? I only do that because then we can have fun but with you.." I say rubbing my hand on his arm. "I mean it." I say biting my lips. "I'm sorry y/n, I have a girlfri-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Y/n! What the fuck!" He says. "Ugh Alex!" I say. "No y/n! I have a girlfriend." He says. "Alexxx!" I smile pulling him on the dance floor. "One night." I say. He rolls his eyes and nods. I squeal and begin to dance. He pulls me closer to him and I begin to grind on him. "Wanna go up to the bedroom?" I say smirking. "Of course." He winks. I grab his hand and we run to the bedroom. I lock the door and kiss him immediately. I bite his lip and take him to the bed. I slide off my black dress and throw my jean jacket off along with my shoes. I remove Alex's clothing so that I'm not the only one naked. He slides off his boxers and his erection comes out. I smile at him and get on him. I slide the tip inside of me and I begin riding him. "Fuck." I moan out. He sits up and begins kissing me, I roll my hips and moaning into the kiss. "Fuck." Alex says. He kisses my neck leaving marks on it. After we were done we laid in the bed listening to the faint music. "Y'know I think you'll be better with me." I say looking at Alex. "But i love elle." He says. "But we fucked." I say. "So you technically don't" I say. "I fucked up." He says sitting up and rubbing his head. "No you didn't baby." I say sitting up and holding the blanket so my breasts aren't revealed. "Come onnnn break up with her! I'm sure I give better blowjobs than her." I wink. He looks at me and laughs. "Nah fuck you." He says getting up and putting on his clothes. My mouth is wide opened. "Close your mouth before a ghost puts his dick in it. Maybe you'll like it." He says leaving. "Hmph." I say. I slide on my dress and fix myself up. I walk out of the room and make eye contact with the cute boy from before. I smile and bite my lip seductively. He makes his way over to me and immediately kisses me. At least I got this guy.