Graduation

I smile looking at myself in the mirror I have in my room, my blue gown and my decorated cap. I leave my room and drive to my graduation. I smile as I get seated in my chair next to my friends. The graduation started and I was excited. After what seemed like a million names called it was my turn to go receive my awards. I got a lot, of awards actually. I smiled, shook hands, then waited. (IDK WHAT HAPPENS AND I JUST WENT TO ONE TODAY LMAO) It was finally time for us to throw our caps in the air. "3...2...1...GO!" The crowd yelled. My friends and I let out screams as we threw ours in the air. We were now officially adults. I walked to where my family was. I gave them hugs and said thank you for the gifts they gave me. I was kind of bummed out that Alex couldn't come to my graduation. I missed him a lot, but he was in l.a.

Alex's pov

I screamed in excitement as I saw my girlfriend receive her awards. Then she was getting excused and I went to hide to suprise her.

Y/n's pov:

I walked over to my family with open arms for hugs. They gave me small presents and flowers, we stayed there talking for a little. "I have a huge surprise for you y/n." My older brother smiled. "Oh?" I said. "You'll love it." He said. "Okay it better be a dog." I said. "Oh it's better than a dog...I hope." He laughed. I giggled and waited. "Okay it should be coming right now." He said. I smiled and nodded. I saw a boy in her black hair with a red and white striped shirt and black pants. I gasped in excitement and ran to the boy. I jumped into his arms and hugged him as hard as I could. "Alex! You don't know how much I've missed you!" I said as tears fell out of my eyes. I cupped his face and kissed him. "Me too baby." He smiled. I kissed him again and gave him another hug. The rest of the day was spent at the boardwalk with my wonderful boyfriend.

IM OUT OF SCHOOL AND GOT MY PHONE BACK🙈🤡